NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N I have written something like this before, I know. This Neo was already finished in draft, but I wanted to do the requests first before I would write this one. I will work on some WonTaek in the future, I promise

It started as a joke, posing for magazines while using a pregnant prosthetis. Those magazines were focussing on men who were able to get pregnant and those magazines had to give men the confidence that it was okay to look like a pregnant woman. After the first issue where prince Taekwoon stood on the cover, more and more men got the confidence that it was nothing to be ashamed about. And after the success of the first shoot, he was asked more and more to do shoots with a pregnant prostethis. Taekwoon became more and more comfortable with this prostethis in front of him, he kinda looked good with that thing on.

But one day, Taekwoon noticed something different about himself. The skin around his stomach had changed a little and it seems like he had some skin hanging loose as if he had lost some weight. Vampires never really were over weight, but Taekwoon looked like he had some skin hanging loose and he was surprised. Last month, he looked perfectly normal. Vampires also couldn't look into a mirror, but there was a special mirror for pregnant women and his mother never got rid of hers. So after Taekwoon felt something, he decided to take the chance and walked to that mirror. 

Taekwoon was in shock when he looked at himself in that mirror, because he was very much pregnant. But why did it look like that he wasn't that far along? Maybe he was, maybe he was farther along than he expected. He couldn't believe it that he was pregnant, but how? He hasn't had any moment together with someone, so maybe something else happened. Shapeshifters loved to enter bodies and do different things with it, like killing a vampire. Would that also happen to him? He was going to the doctor to get things checked out. 

So Taekwoon rushed downstairs and he made his way to the doctor. The Jung family had a doctor under their own roof in case of that something might happen. So right after Taekwoon knocked at her door, she was more than surprised to see Taekwoon standing in the doorway. Taekwoon got permission to enter the room and she closed the door behind him.

''So Your Majesty, what can I do for you?'' she asked as Taekwoon sat at the examination bench. He sighed as she came closer and she paid attention to his body language. She could tell that Taekwoon wanted to know how he was doing and he was confused.

''I want to know what's going on in my stomach. I assume that I am pregnant, but I don't know how this happened.'' Taekwoon explained to her as the doctor wrote everything down. This was already a mysterious case, but Taekwoon trusted the doctor. She can use machines that see a lot more than just a simple ultra sound machine could.

''Right. Well, I will get my stuff ready. Can you lay down for me?'' the doctor asked as Taekwoon nodded. In the mean time she got her stuff ready, Taekwoon laid down on the examination bench and kept looking at his stomach as soon as he pulled his shirt up. He looked bigger than he saw in the mirror, but why and how did this even happen?

Whatever happened after that, went by in a flash for Taekwoon. Taekwoon felt some cold gel on his stomach and he looked at the screen. This machine looked like the ultra sound machine, but it could detect any activity of shapeshifters inside the stomach and that is something she was looking for.

Taekwoon's eyes didn't leave the screen, because he wanted to know what made him look this big. He looked like he was 6 months or something, but he never had experienced this before. So he had no idea about anything when it comes to a pregnancy.

''Oh ehm... there's a shapeshifter inside you and the shapeshifter has made you pregnant. Hmm-'' the doctor said as she trailed off to see more of this shapeshifter. Was it a male doing this? Even female shapeshifters were able to do this, so there was 50% chance for both to do this. Meanwhile, Taekwoon was in shock as the doctor confirmed to him that he was pregnant with a shapeshifter. Taekwoon was very sure that this creature entered his stomach when he was asleep, but Taekwoon didn't know for how long the shapeshifter was inside him. Shapeshifters could announce their presence right away or after a few months.

''Ah, I see. It's a shapeshifter going by the name Cha Hakyeon and he is a seducer. He is one of those shapeshifters who is very bright and smart when it comes to getting vampires pregnant. You are six months along in fact, but he made you look like you were two months. He didn't want that you were going to notice his presence. So you have about three months left. He will be born like a normal baby, but I don't know how he will develop after that. Shapeshifters who turn into babies are very unpredictable.'' the doctor explained to him and Taekwoon felt like he was being exposed to the sun. He felt like his own body betrayed him for not letting him know that there was something strange inside him.

So the doctor cleaned Taekwoon's stomach and Taekwoon bit his lip when he indeed felt a kick after that. He already hated this shapeshifter, because Taekwoon didn't feel anything in the past months. Hakyeon moved after that kick and the doctor kept an eye on the bump, because she hadn't experienced this before.

''Hmm, shapeshifters always move around like aliens if they can move in a stomach. But Hakyeon is moving in a weird way and I can't explain it.'' she said and placed a hand on Taekwoon's bare bump. She felt the movements under her hand and Taekwoon kept looking at the activity in his stomach. He didn't like it that he carried a shapeshifter now, but he definitely saw this as a benefit the next time he had to pose for a magazine again. Because now, he was very pregnant.

''I want to see you next month again, because I want to see how this shapeshifter is doing inside you.'' the doctor said as Taekwoon dropped his shirt after the doctor removed her hand. Taekwoon shook her hand and bowed aswell, before he left the room. He was very fortunate that his parents weren't home now, so he had all the time to take this in.

Taekwoon made his way upstairs again and he sat down at his bed once he was in his bedroom. Taekwoon pulled up his shirt and kept looking at the very active shapeshifter in his stomach. Taekwoon kept wondering how this shapeshifter named Hakyeon managed to stay hidden so perfectly, because Taekwoon barely noticed any changes. Maybe that is what Hakyeon wanted, maybe he wanted Taekwoon to see it later on.

''I really am pregnant with an alien.'' Taekwoon joked to himself as he placed a hand on his stomach. He also felt the movements underneath his hand and he felt some kicks underneath his hands every now and then. Was Hakyeon going to keep pretending he was an unborn child or was he going to give Taekwoon a lot of pain once more of the family would find out about it? Taekwoon really was scared of everything, but he also was scared of this shapeshifter inside him.

''Don't hurt me, shapeshifter. You have managed to keep yourself hidden for so long and I don't want you to hurt me, just be the flirty shapeshifter you were during the ultrasound.'' Taekwoon said to his bump and his eyes didn't leave his stomach.

''I won't hurt you, my prince.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon could hear it in his mind. Wait, Hakyeon was talking to him in his mind? What kind of shapeshifter was this? 

Taekwoon loved it to be pregnant, but he felt less pretty if he thought about the fact that there was a shapeshifter inside him.