LEOBIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N My first Leobin oneshot and it was requested by JeeThePotatoBijj, so I hope you guys enjoy it

It's been a while since Hongbin met Taekwoon, but yet too short for this secret. Taekwoon was his best friend, but Hongbin saw him as more than that. Hongbin was in love with his best friend and he hated it that he was in love with his best friend.

The last time that Hongbin saw Taekwoon, was the moment when the two had aswell. Taekwoon didn't see it as a next step or something and just saw it as something innocent, but Hongbin saw it as a next step into their relationship. Hongbin no longer wanted to keep Taekwoon as his best friend.

But a few weeks ago, Hongbin discovered that he was pregnant with Taekwoon's child. It was a huge shock to Hongbin, because he knew that Taekwoon was going to kill him. Taekwoon would end their friendship if Hongbin would tell him that he was pregnant with Taekwoon's child. But Hongbin decided to keep the baby anyways, he wasn't planning to kill it by doing an abortion. He didn't want to take away an innocent life.

Today, Hongbin was doing some grocery shopping. He ran out of a lot of stuff and he needed to collect some groceries. It was still a fortunate thing that his bump wasn't that huge yet, but Hongbin knew that keeping this a secret wouldn't last for long. At the time his bump was going to grow, it would make it harder for Hongbin to keep this a secret for Taekwoon. His family knew about the pregnancy already and even though they were shocked, they still were supportive towards Hongbin. 

''Hey Hongbin, it's been a while..'' Taekwoon sounded happy when he saw Hongbin. Hongbin's back was facing him, but that gave Hongbin just enough time to keep himself under control. For sure, he was freaking out already. But he couldn't let Taekwoon know that... yet.

''Hi, it's been a while indeed. How are you?'' Hongbin tried to sound as happy as Taekwoon was, but he just couldn't. He hoped that Taekwoon wouldn't notice that something was different about Hongbin, he at least didn't want Taekwoon to tell his secret in front of everyone here in the store.

In the mean time that the two talked, they also collected the groceries they needed. Taekwoon, however, noticed some changes. Hongbin's bubbly personality had disappeared a little and it looked like Hongbin had gained some weight. He decided to wait with asking questions once the two were back at their car.

The two paid for their groceries and they made their way to their car. Taekwoon then saw his chance to ask Hongbin what was going on.

''Hongbin? What's wrong? Something must be wrong with you, like did you gain weight or something?'' Taekwoon's curiosity was taking over and Hongbin felt like he was closed in, but he sighed as a sign of that escaping was not an option anymore.

''I.. I-I... I'm pregnant Taekwoon.'' Hongbin dropped the bombshell and Taekwoon's eyes widen. How could he be pregnant if he wasn't dating anyone? Or...

''I-Is it mine?'' Taekwoon stuttered and Hongbin nodded as he closed his eyes. He felt the tears coming, which he didn't want to show to Taekwoon. He couldn't, he couldn't see his friend standing there with a devastating look on his face. But instead, Taekwoon placed his hand on Hongbin's tiny bump. Taekwoon chuckled when he rubbed over the tiny bump and Hongbin opened his eyes in relief.

''Y-You're not angry?'' Hongbin asked, but didn't have to wait for an answer as he saw the smile on Taekwoon's face. It meant the world to Hongbin, because it felt like a relief. His best friend wasn't going to swear that he never wanted to see him again, but Taekwoon seemed happy.

''Why would I? Yes, I am shocked. But I love kids and I can't believe I am going to get one of my own. But how far along are you? You don't seem far along yet.'' Taekwoon spoke up and removed his hand from Hongbin's tiny bump. He loaded his groceries in the trunk of his car and looked at Hongbin afterwards, who seemed a little zoned out.

''I am only 2 months along, but I discovered it not that long ago.'' Hongbin shortly explained and Taekwoon simply nodded. Taekwoon couldn't really believe it yet that his best friend was pregnant with his child, but that was okay. Reality would kick in as the months passed by and Taekwoon couldn't wait to feel their child kick, that would confirm even more that he was becoming a dad.

''What about if we bring your groceries to your place first, before we make our way to mine? I think we need to have a drink together.'' Taekwoon suggested and Hongbin smiled, before he nodded. This was exactly what he needed, being close to Taekwoon. But now that he was pregnant, he wanted to wait with trying to make Taekwoon his. Taekwoon still could choose to let him down, so Hongbin had to be careful with every single move of his.

''Yeah sure. I'll load my stuff in right away okay?'' Hongbin brought up and Taekwoon nodded, before the two separated. Taekwoon brought the cart back and Hongbin loaded the groceries into the trunk of his car. Hongbin still couldn't believe that Taekwoon wasn't angry on that Hongbin was pregnant, but Taekwoon was rather supportive towards him. For now, Hongbin wanted to focus on becoming a perfect mum.

''Alright, I'm back. I'll wait for you right here as you bring your cart back.'' Taekwoon said and Hongbin nodded as Taekwoon returned. Then, it was Hongbin who brought the cart back. Once he made his way back to Taekwoon, he couldn't help but place a hand on his tiny bump. He couldn't believe it himself either that he was pregnant, but he definitely was going to enjoy the pregnancy. And he didn't even want to think of the symptoms he was going to suffer from.

The two got into their cars and Hongbin drove away first, before Taekwoon followed him. Hongbin could go to sleep in peace tonight, because Taekwoon wasn't angry with him.