WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N This one had to come from far, as I had no idea what I had to write for WonTaek. But hope you guys like it a bit

Taekwoon and Wonshik were a couple back in High School and they had sworn that they would stay together, no matter what. But when they went to college, the two went separate ways and the long distance between each other made sure that the two had to break up unofficially. Because there was no one who could confess that they broke up.

When the two were in their second year of their study, the two met again and they spent one night at Wonshik's place. The two fell in love again and they even had that night, because it felt good for the two of them. However, the two went separate ways after that night and it was Taekwoon who believed that this night together was the perfect moment to close the book of his journey with Wonshik.

Months later, he felt sick to his stomach. Taekwoon thought initially that it was a flu and didn't do much about it, so he just stayed in bed and waited until he no longer had to throw up. He then continued with his life, until he noticed that his stomach was swelling. Taekwoon didn't want to be the person who went to the doctor for every little thing, but this concerned him. So Taekwoon made an appointment after he was out and he made his way to the doctor to get things checked up.

''Jung Taekwoon'' his name was announced by the doctor and Taekwoon got up after he had to wait for 15 minutes. It was busy at the doctor's office, so Taekwoon decided to stay calm and not go to the reception desk to check if the doctor was available already. Taekwoon wasn't that type of person. Taekwoon followed the doctor to her room and he took a seat at the research bench. Taekwoon hoped he would find out what was wrong with him today, because it concerned him that his stomach was swelling. He knew that this would mean that he either was very sick or he was pregnant, but he hoped that the latter one on males would be a lie.

''Alright, tell me what your problem is. Why are you here?'' the doctor asked and Taekwoon sighed as the doctor approached him with a clipboard.

''A while ago, I constantly threw up every morning. After that disappeared, I thought I was healthy again. But recently, I noticed that my stomach was swelling. I have no clue what is going on honestly.'' Taekwoon explained as the doctor wrote everything down.

''Alright, you may lay down and you can pull up your shirt.'' Taekwoon was told and he pulled up his shirt, before he laid down on the bench. His stomach looked larger than he was thinking, so there was a big chance that he was pregnant. And if he was pregnant, it was Wonshik's child. Wonshik was the last person he had with and also the only one. It kinda hurt him that he wasn't around Wonshik anymore, but he already knew that Wonshik was dating someone else by photos on his social media. Wonshik was dating a guy named Lee Jaehwan and they met in college. Jaehwan wasn't aware of Wonshik's past boyfriend and Wonshik wanted to keep it that way apparently. Well, that was going to chance if Taekwoon was pregnant.

The doctor started to examine Taekwoon by tapping on his stomach, maybe she could feel already what was going on. Surprisingly, she did feel something. But she had to be sure that it was nothing serious, so she told Taekwoon that she was going to make an ultrasound to confirm that there is something inside his stomach. So she spread some gel on Taekwoon's stomach and she started the ultrasound.

Taekwoon's eyes didn't leave the screen as the doctor examined his stomach. He wasn't sure what to think about this. But if it turned out that he was pregnant, then he probably should be around 2 to 3 months along. That's what he thought.

''Well mr. Jung, I can see a baby there. So that means that you're pregnant. Oh-'' she interrupted herself as she saw something else. Taekwoon was already mindblown that he carried a baby, because that was the last thing he thought about. He was still studying and he had no idea how he had to combine his study with being a mum. He also had no friends who went through something like this, so he couldn't prepare himself for this.

''Oh my, congratulations mr. Jung. You're pregnant with twins. And you are farther along than you're expecting, because you're five months along. The gender is unknown yet, because you need to comeback for that next month. The fact that your stomach looks a bit smaller than a usual twin pregnancy, is because one of the twins is hiding behind its sibling. Once again, congratulations.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon was mindblown yet again. Not only was he pregnant, he carried twins. But why did he have morning sickness later on?

''It's okay that you might have experienced some symptoms later or earlier than anyone else, everybody experiences the symptoms differently. For men, it's normal to think that this is a flu. It's not common for men to get pregnant. But for you, I think it's good for you to come here more often than women would. So next month, you'll come here for an ultrasound to find out about the genders. And after that, I'll see you every two weeks. Male pregnancies are different and can be riskier too.'' the doctor continued as she cleaned Taekwoon's stomach and gave him some pictures the ultrasound made of the twins. 

Taekwoon got up and pulled his shirt down, as the doctor was writing down her results. She then made her way to him, at the time he got up, and walked with him towards the reception desk to make an appointment for next month. Taekwoon was still going to college, so people would call him a for sure.

''So, Monday the 7th? Does that sound good to you?'' the receptionist asked Taekwoon and nodded when he checked in his phone if there was nothing special in his diary, which turned out to be empty. The receptionist added the appointment in the computer and Taekwoon added the appointment to his diary.

''Alright, see you then.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon thanked her, before he left the building. His mind was a complete chaos and he first texted Wonshik with this news, that Taekwoon was pregnant with his children. Taekwoon didn't care what his reaction would be, it was Wonshik's fault to have unprotected . He then made his way to his car and got in, before he looked at the photos in his hand. It was unreal that he was pregnant with twins and that he missed so much of the pregnancy, he also never noticed the small bump he had. 

He then looked at his bump and rubbed over it with his hand. The fact that he was pregnant didn't make him love these kids less. Taekwoon loved kids, but this came very unexpected.

''I love you, my adorable children. I will take good care of you.'' Taekwoon spoke to his bump and never realised that he was smiling. He haven't felt them move or kick yet, so that meant that he was in an early stage of the five months. But now that it slowly kicked in that he carried two bundles of joy, he no longer was scared.

He put the pictures away after he heard his phone. It could've been Wonshik only, since Wonshik was the only one who knew so far that Taekwoon was pregnant.

''OMG, no! This can't be, this absolutely can't be. You better do an abortion Taekwoon, because I am not ready yet to become a dad. Besides, I'm happy with Jaehwan now and I don't wanna deal with kids just yet.'' Wonshik texted to him and this really hurt Taekwoon, because this showed that Wonshik had changed so much. Taekwoon didn't recognise him anymore and no longer was the loving Wonshik he knew from High School. Well alright then, Taekwoon was going to raise them himself... maybe with some help of friends and family.

Taekwoon smashed his phone onto the passengers seat and wanted to cry, until he felt something. Wait, what was that? Was that one of his kids? He must've been dreaming this.

Then, he felt it again. This time, Taekwoon realised that his twins were kicking. Taekwoon's heart exploded in happiness as he rubbed over his bump with both hands. He then realised that he wasn't alone anymore, because he had these twins with him.

Taekwoon hadn't been alone these past months, because the twins were with him all this time. Maybe this was the best mistake ever...