KENHYUK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N This is the first Kenhyuk oneshot I ever have written. This is the second polyamorous, the focus will be on Kenhyuk however, so I hope you guys like it. I had worked for a bit on this, before I basically left this story for dead. Mianhae

Sanhyuk and Jaehwan were together for 10 years and were married for 4 years now. Even their dream was to have a family of their own, but neither one of them was able to carry children. They could, but it would turn into a miscarriage on both.

2 years into their marriage, they decided to find a surrogate. It wasn't an easy choice to find a surrogate, since many surrogate came with a list of things they preferred and they didn't want to become a surrogate if there was a no on one of the wishes on their list. Their search ended with Hongbin, who had no wishes at all. Well, just one... live with a family that had a place where kids could grow up. Since the house of Sanhyuk and Jaehwan was behind a play yard, Hongbin was selected to be the surrogate of Sanhyuk and Jaehwan.

Hongbin needed a few weeks to get used to his new environment, but he was ready to carry a child for this gay couple. Hongbin loved to help out a couple that couldn't get a child themselves and when he heard the story of Jaehwan and Sanhyuk, he was more than ready to help the two out.

Weeks went by and it was around the Summer that Hongbin was pregnant with their baby. It felt like a dream to the couple, but it came true. And sure, both would've loved it to carry a child themselves. But their body didn't let them, which was still a bittersweet pill they had to take in. Hongbin already assured them that he still would let the two have their time with the baby once the baby would start to move, so it became less bitter for the two. It was a good thing that the surrogate lived with them, so that it became less painful for them.

A few months went by and Hongbin started to show. He was doing good so far and wasn't severly dealing with symptoms, yet he still got them. It was hot these days, but Hongbin wasn't going to let the hot temperatures ruin this pregnancy. He was four months along now and the couple started to love Hongbin's bump more and more, since this was a reminder to Sanhyuk and Jaehwan that they were going to become parents within a few months. 

The couple sat with their surrogate in their garden and Hongbin rubbed over his small bump, as he was very excited to carry a child again. He had helped out so many couples and no couple was weird enough to let Hongbin carry their baby. But this couple was by far his favorite. Hongbin always had a weakness for gay couples and he tried to help gay couples faster than any other couple, because gay couples always had a chemistry that Hongbin liked so much. Sanhyuk and Jaehwan were no different. They loved to tease each other, but they also were very supportive towards each other.

Hongbin sat underneath a beach umbrella, while Jaehwan and Sanhyuk were enjoying the sunlight. They wanted to protect Hongbin and their unborn child at all costs, so this was something they at least could do these days. Hongbin felt very tired during this month, but he was glad that he could sleep a bit right now. Today was no exception, as he struggled to keep his eyes open. When he didn't feel tired, he was asking for a lot of food. The couple sometimes was annoyed by Hongbin's cravings, but they had to remind each other that it was a part of the pregnancy.

''Are you okay Hongbin? Just wondering.'' Sanhyuk sounded very worried everytime he looked at Hongbin, because Hongbin looked dead when Hongbin was sleeping. It seemed on the outside that Hongbin wasn't breathing when he was asleep. But right now, Hongbin wasn't sleeping. His excitement was taking over and it wasn't going to make place to get some sleep, even though he slept for like 12 hours.

''Yeah, I'm good now. Don't worry too much about me okay? I appreciate it Sanhyuk, but I'm good now. It's hot, I know. But I have carried babies during the Summer before, so I know when I should ask for help.'' Hongbin expresses and Sanhyuk only nodded. This was their first child and both Sanhyuk and Jaehwan were worried about Hongbin's wellbeing, so his statement that they shouldn't worry too much wasn't helping them.

''Anways, can I get you something to drink Hongbin?'' Jaehwan asked to change the topic. He was also worried about Hongbin's wellbeing, especially now that he carried their child. Jaehwan heard stories of women who couldn't handle the hot temperatures well and ended up in the hospital, so he hoped that Hongbin would keep asking for help.

''I'd love to, thanks. I'm okay with anything.'' Hongbin said and Jaehwan nodded as he got up from his seat, making his way inside. Hongbin was a fan of a lot of drinks, but Jaehwan decided to go for an ice cold drink this time. Jaehwan grabbed a glass and put some ice blocks in there. He threw some syrup in the glass and filled the glass with water. Hongbin loved it when Jaehwan served him a drink with ice blocks in it. He drank those before too and he knew that unborn babies loved ice cold drinks during the Summer, because they kicked after Hongbin took the first sip.

Jaehwan took the glass and made his way outside. He handed the drink to Hongbin, who started to smile. The unborn child was going to love this, so did Hongbin. 

''Thanks Jaehwan, I'm sure that your child will love this. But so do I. It's a way to keep myself cool.'' Hongbin said and smiled, before he took a sip. Jaehwan took a seat again and looked at Hongbin. It was sad that Hongbin had to leave them behind after their child was born, but Hongbin wasn't someone you could claim to keep. 

''Have you two thought about what you hope for when it comes to the gender?'' Hongbin asked as he looked at the two. Hongbin hadn't asked them about this, so he was quite curious.

''I don't mind actually, I just want our baby to be healthy.'' Jaehwan was the first one to respond and Hongbin nodded, before the two looked at Sanhyuk. Sanhyuk didn't say much, he was only worried about Hongbin and their unborn child during these hot days.

''I secretly hope for a girl. I'd love to dress her up and make her feel like a princess. But if it's a boy, I don't mind at all. I mean, you can't influence the gender of the baby. So why should I be sad if it would be a boy?'' Sanhyuk made his statement and Hongbin couldn't agree more to that. He had carried babies before for couples who wanted a certain gender, but were sad when it turned out that they were getting a baby from the other gender.

Hongbin was very excited to enter the 5th month, because he couldn't wait for the couple to communicate with their child. For now, he was going to enjoy this wonderful drink that Jaehwan had prepared for him.