NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N Yeah yeah, another Neo I know. But I'm going to use this idea for other ships too, they will be different ofcourse. Hope you guys like this idea a little.

Since the age of 18, Taekwoon works as a performer in a nightclub. They weren't called strippers, because the club didn't want strippers on stage. The club just wanted some hot young men who were going to give a show on stage and after Taekwoon came in, it was packed every night and the club earned even more money. Taekwoon didn't perform every night, but he was present every night. That's what they basically did. If they didn't have to perform, they were still at the club to support each other and to have a night out themselves.

Taekwoon had reached the age of 25 and kinda started to feel a little lonely. His work didn't make him feel lonely, but he kinda missed someone in his life. When he was at home, it was just him and he didn't have any arms around him to make him feel warm. Some of the other guys were dating and some were even married already, Taekwoon was one of a few who was still single. Some of the married guys even teased the single guys with it.

One night, Taekwoon was performing on stage and he saw a guy trying to flirt with him. During the performance, Taekwoon managed to whisper in his ear that he had to wait for him near the door backstage. Taekwoon wanted to get to know him better. So after the performance, Taekwoon took the young man backstage.and the two had a great time together. They made love together, but Taekwoon was still in charge of everything. The young man had introduced himself as Cha Hakyeon and he had admitted that he had fallen in love with Taekwoon, but even he wasn't expecting that the two would end up backstage making love together.

After that night, Taekwoon stayed in touch with Hakyeon and they spent a lot of time together as it ended up with the two dating. But Hakyeon even could see at Taekwoon's face when he didn't feel well or something, since Taekwoon wasn't saying himself whenever he wasn't feeling well. Soon, Hakyeon discovered why Taekwoon wasn't feeling well. But in order to get his instincts confirmed, he took Taekwoon with him to a doctor to get things checked out. Taekwoon felt even worse when he was at the doctor, but he couldn't explain why he felt this bad. The doctor invited him to the examination bench and Taekwoon dropped himself on the bench once he managed to climb upon it. Hakyeon sat next to Taekwoon and held his hand as the doctor was examining Taekwoon's stomach, since Taekwoon complained a lot about pain in his stomach during the examination. 

With the eye, the doctor couldn't detect anything. So he decided to do an ultrasound, to make sure if he could find anything. And he did, which made both Taekwoon and Hakyeon gasp. Taekwoon was in a state of shock and was very scared, because he had no idea how he had to tell everyone that he is pregnant. Taekwoon loved kids, but how was he going to tell this to his boss and the other guys at he club? Were they going to be happy for him or were they going to call him a ? Taekwoon was very scared.

''Don't worry much, you're a few weeks along. But I assume that the baby is why you must've felt miserable. Since you're a man, I'd like to see you more often here. I'll set the next appointment over 4 months. After that, we'll meet more often here. For now, just make sure that you eat enough and that you eat regular meals.'' the doctor explained and Taekwoon nodded after the doctor had cleaned his stomach. Taekwoon was in shock and was very sure that Hakyeon was the father of the baby, as he was the only one who had with Taekwoon. For now, Taekwoon wanted to focus on how he was going to tell this at work.

Months later, when Taekwoon was 5 months along, Taekwoon was at the club. He was backstage, but he was enjoying the show and had Hakyeon on his side. After Taekwoon announced that he was pregnant, everyone was happy for him. But they kinda wondered how they had to continue the shows, now that Taekwoon wasn't performing due to his pregnancy. Taekwoon simply suggested that they were going to perform the set of songs that Taekwoon usually performed. He had continued to perform until he was 4 months along, because that is when it became too obvious that he was pregnant. Taekwoon managed to wear clothes to keep that hidden and even when he announced his short hiatus to the crowd, he wore clothes that covered up his pregnancy.

Tomorrow was the day that they were going to find out what the gender was and Taekwoon was excited, because he was going to see how well his baby has grown. Even Hakyeon was excited. 2 weeks after the two had visited the doctor, Hakyeon moved in with Taekwoon. But it was Taekwoon who had given him the permission, so that meant that the two were ready for the next step. Hakyeon had sold his house and moved all of his stuff to Taekwoon's place, he was more than ready to be there for his boyfriend who was carrying their child.

Taekwoon rubbed over his bump and smiled when he felt Hakyeon's arm around his waist. Hakyeon would continue to support Taekwoon after their child was born, because that was the least thing he could do. They were going to focus on their child first, before they were going to focus on the next step in their relationship. Neither of them were expecting it that a child was on the way, but they were still going to welcome their child with open arms.

''When is the moment that you'll hear about the gender?'' Taekwoon's boss, Hwang Hyun, asked. Hwang Hyun was more than happy for Taekwoon that he was expecting a child, but he was also sad that Taekwoon wouldn't be able to perform for months. Customers couldn't know about his pregnancy, which is why Taekwoon had to go on a little hiatus when he was 4 months along.

''We have an appointment tomorrow, so that is when we'll find out about the gender. We don't have a preference for a gender, we just want it to be healthy.'' Taekwoon answered his question and Hwang Hyun simply nodded as both Taekwoon and Hakyeon looked at the stage again. Taekwoon missed performing, but he had to stay out of the spotlights for a while. As long as the baby wasn't born, Taekwoon had to keep it hidden for the customers that he was pregnant and that the pregnancy was the reason why he didn't perform for a while.