NAVI

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N I have a few concepts in draft, so I will work on those. I hope that the Navi stans are excited for another Navi one, it's also the first Navi one of this story.

The shapeshifters were the only specie that was growing rapidly, nearly beating the human kind. Hakyeon and Wonshik were two of them. Hakyeon was a seducing type and whenever someone annoyed him or he wanted to take revenge, he shifted into a certain form so that he could get his revenge. He always loved to shift into forms of humans to let the wrong person get accused of something he or she never did. Wonshik, on the other hand, always shifted into a different form when he went outside. No one knew who the real Wonshik was, so he was known as the mysterious shapeshifter.

When the two met, Hakyeon thought he was looking into a mirror. A shapeshifter had the same facial features as he had and he was more of a devil version of Hakyeon. But when Wonshik showed to Hakyeon who he really was, that was when Hakyeon fell in love with him and the two are dating ever since. They really spent a lot of time together and they even stayed over at each other's house. After two years, it was Wonshik who suggested to live together. Hakyeon thought that it was too fast, but his heart was ready for this next step. 

Then on a cold day in November, Hakyeon noticed that he couldn't shift into different forms. He was scared that he was human now, but that was complete nonsense. Shapeshifters were shapeshifters for life and couldn't become a certain specie if they weren't able to shift. Hakyeon thought he just had the flu or something, so wasn't spending too much attention to it. But that changed when he experienced a lot of pain in his stomach and Hakyeon screamed in pain. So it was Wonshik who took Hakyeon to a doctor who was specialized in shapeshifters. Shapeshifters could become a doctor, but that was very dangerous. If they shifted into another form at work, they could be fired and were never be able to become a doctor ever again.

After explaining to the doctor what was going on, the doctor decided to make an ultrasound to see what would cause these pains in his stomach and Hakyeon kept screaming in pain. He did look to the screen, as Wonshik held his hand to be there for his boyfriend. Within a few minutes, Hakyeon saw what was causing the pains in his stomach... he was pregnant and it seemed like he was in a further state than he was expecting.

''Well mr. Cha, you are pregnant and I can already see that you carry twins. You can see over there that there is a second baby hidden behind the one we see in the centre. Don't worry much about the twins, they shift a lot and I think that is what causes the pains you decribed. In a further state, you can see them shift as shapeshifters are further ahead in development as human babies are. I'd like to see you back when you reach the five months, because that is when you will feel their movements and their kicks a lot better.'' the doctor explained and after Hakyeon took the information in, the two went home after they thanked the doctor for discovering why Hakyeon was in so much pain. At this time, Hakyeon was four months along and he never noticed a thing.

Now, he was 6 months along and the twins were annoying the hell out of Hakyeon. The twins, two girls, were shifting every 3 seconds and they also kicked a lot. They already had something of Wonshik's feisty personality and it was nothing else but cute to see already how much the girls inheritated from their dad. But today, the two were more calm and Hakyeon felt relieved. The twins bothered him every single second, but they couldn't help it. It was only because they were a shapeshifter and they weren't able to get it under control, that was about to happen when the twins were going to be born. Shapeshifters always were born in a certain form, which was depending on the form of their mother. In this case, the girls were going to born as human looking shapeshifters.

Hakyeon and Wonshik sat in the garden as the sun was shining. It wasn't that cold today, so it was the perfect moment to be outside. Hakyeon sat on Wonshik's lap as Wonshik was rubbing over Hakyeon's large bump. He could feel that the twins were asleep, because there was no sign of any movement. That was probably going to change around dinner time, because that is when they were annoying Hakyeon again. Wonshik was proud of Hakyeon, because he managed to carry two beautiful children and he wasn't complaining about it. Aside from the pains that the twins were giving him.

''I can't wait to bring our girls to school, I can't wait to know what it feels like to be a dad who brings his kids to school.'' Wonshik sounded enthusiastic when he mentioned this matter. Wonshik never could've dreamed of having kids of his own, but he loved them for sure. Due to his tough look, he looked intimidating to kids and kids preferred to stay away. After Wonshik went into public in a different form, it was easier for kids to get close to him.

Hakyeon smiled as he pictured in his head how that would look like. They were going to explain to their girls that daddy would look different outside than inside the house, but they were going to understand it one day. At least, Hakyeon hoped. But as far as he could picture it, he loved to see Wonshik as a daddy figure to their kids.

''Or you just shift into my form if you don't have an idea in which form you want to outside in. You have done that before remember?'' Hakyeon suggested and Wonshik nodded as he kissed Hakyeon's temple. Wonshik knew that if Hakyeon suggested something like this, that Hakyeon didn't mind that he was going to see himself without needing a mirror. Wonshik kinda got Hakyeon's attention for that. It was then that Wonshik chuckled as he felt a soft kick against his hand and Hakyeon didn't seem to feel that one, as he wasn't reacting on it. Hakyeon loved to carry these two, but they were annoying when they were providing him some hard kicks.