RAHYUK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N This is something I haven't done before and I had this idea in draft for quite some time, so I hope that you guys like it

Wonshik and Sanhyuk were married for 6 years and it didn't come to mind to think about kids for the first two and a half years. Wonshik wasn't ready yet and also didn't think that he would be a good father, so he didn't talk about it. But Sanhyuk was very much ready for it and he would've loved it to carry the kids. He was able to do so, he knew that since his mother kept saying that Sanhyuk could be the perfect mother for his future kids. He was glad to be a vampire, because he would suffer less from the pains and symptoms that would come with a pregnancy.

After about 4 years, the two started to try to get pregnant. But every attempt didn't go well. Sanhyuk always got negative shown on the stick, but he decided to let it rest at first and try again. Wonshik was okay with Sanhyuk's decision to let it rest, he didn't want to pressure his husband and he also hoped that Sanhyuk wasn't going to see this as a failure. It was just luck that they needed on their side and luck hadn't showed up yet, but that would take some time. 

But then, Sanhyuk discovered that he was expecting and he was over the moon. But since Wonshik was at work, he couldn't tell him just yet. He also didn't want to tell it in a text message, since that sounded very unprofessional aswell. But Sanhyuk was very excited and he wasn't planning to visit the doctor on his own to see how far along he was. So he decided to wait for Wonshik to come home to share the news. Little did he know that Wonshik had news to share aswell.

Wonshik wasn't feeling well at work and decided to leave work a bit earlier to get some proper sleep. He just thought that he was sick, while a vampire couldn't get the flu or something. So when he got home, he saw a very exciting Sanhyuk standing in the livingroom. But that smile disappeared quick when Sanhyuk saw how Wonshik looked like. So Sanhyuk rushed to his husband and brought Wonshik upstairs. Sanhyuk sat down next to Wonshik as Wonshik tried to smile when he looked up to his husband.

''Why did you look so happy down there?'' Wonshik asked with a hoarse voice and he felt sick to his stomach, he was blaming it on the food he got at work. Sanhyuk smiled again when he was asked this question and finally was going to share it with his husband.

''I'm pregnant.'' Sanhyuk simply said and Wonshik faintly smiled. The fact that he felt sick to his stomach, prevented him from smiling. So Sanhyuk bent forward and pressed a kiss on Wonshik's forehead. As happy as he was that he was expecting, he was very worried about his husband.

''But why are you so sick, Wonshik? I'm not used to that from you.'' Sanhyuk continued and right before Wonshik could answer, Wonshik got up and rushed to the bathroom to throw up. It got Sanhyuk really worried, so he rushed to his side of the bed to see if he had some sticks left and was relieved to find one. Vampires couldn't get sick, but they could if they were pregnant. Sanhyuk had to chuckle when he tried to imagine how it would be like if both were pregnant, because that meant that they were going through this process together and Sanhyuk didn't have to complain that Wonshik didn't know how it would be like.

Sanhyuk rushed to the bathroom and he handed the stick to Wonshik once Wonshik was finished. Wonshik was surprised to see this stick in his hand, but he knew what Sanhyuk meant by it. If he was this sick, it could mean that he was pregnant aswell. But it wasn't 100% sure.

''Can you please give me a minute then?'' Wonshik asked and Sanhyuk nodded, before leaving the bathroom. Sanhyuk walked back to the bedroom and he looked out of the window. He hoped that it wasn't anything serious, but nothing could be said for now.

Wonshik sat down on the toilet after flushing at and after he peed on the stick. He hoped that it was a negative result, because they couldn't handle two pregnancies at the same time. Wonshik stared at the stick and his eyes widen after the two stripes slowly appeared on the stick. His mind was a complete chaos and it wasn't good for his bad boy image too, because vampires were going to hate him. Wonshik was scared, because he also was pregnant.

''Wonshik-ah, are you okay?'' Sanhyuk asked after a while and Wonshik was scared to tell Sanhyuk the outcome, but it faded a bit after he realised that Sanhyuk told him how excited he was for this adventure.

''Ehm, no. Hold on, I'll show you.'' Wonshik said and finished his visit at the toilet. After he unlocked the door, he looked into the eyes of Sanhyuk who was very curious. Wonshik showed him the stick and Sanhyuk looked at the stick to see what the result was. Wonshik was freaked out, because he didn't want this. He really didn't want this. Sanhyuk was on cloud nine, because that meant that both of them were expecting. Sanhyuk smiled when he looked at Wonshik and carefully pulled him in for a hug.

''You better not do an abortion, because we finally get the family we were dreaming about. We're going through this together okay?'' Sanhyuk was very excited for the journey the two were going through. He knew that Wonshik wasn't that excited that he was pregnant himself, but he couldn't hurt Sanhyuk by doing an abortion. Maybe this wasn't going to be that bad as he thought it would be...