CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N Requested by Shyoung_

Hakyeon hated the slaves that his dad had brought in. These slaves had to support the maids, who were working in the palace and trying to please the Cha family. The Cha's were one of the toughest families who rule over a kingdom and the Cha's were the first family who had slaves in their palace. Hakyeon was taught to hate the slaves, because they were a nobody.

But there was one who Hakyeon often had invited into his room... Hongbin. Hongbin had such a cute smile and Hakyeon loved his dimples. One night, Hakyeon fell in love with Hongbin and he even had with the slave. To him, it felt good and he hoped that Hongbin loved it too. Hongbin didn't say much. Sure, he was a slave and slaves were too scared to say what was going on in their mind. But by the look on his face, Hongbin loved it aswell.

After this day, Hakyeon didn't see Hongbin much. Hakyeon didn't see Hongbin for the following couple of months. Hakyeon wondered why, but his dad never knew that the two had . No one knew and Hakyeon wanted to keep it that way, but he still wanted to see Hongbin. He wanted to know what Hongbin thought and what he felt during their moment together. Sadly, Hongbin was being kept away from him and Hakyeon didn't know why. But later, he realised why.

Rumor had it that Hongbin was pregnant and that Hakyeon was the father. Hakyeon was surprised by this. Hongbin pregnant and him being the father? That sounded like complete nonsense to him, men couldn't get pregnant if they had with another man. That wasn't even possible.

Unfortunately for him, the rumors got stronger and stronger. Hakyeon really wondered where Hongbin was and he wanted to hear it from Hongbin himself, he wanted to hear from Hongbin if the rumors were true or not. But Hongbin was kept away from him, so it became harder to hear it from Hongbin himself.

Then, Hongbin walked through the garden. Hakyeon saw his chance and ran to Hongbin in full speed, before dragging the slave with him to the barn where the slaves were kept.

''Your Majesty, what is going on?'' Hongbin asked and the fear was spread across his face. Hakyeon let go of Hongbin and sat down on Hongbin's bed. Hongbin didn't waste a second and sat down next to the young prince. Hongbin knew that there was no way back and he had to confess to Hakyeon, because Hakyeon would keep trying to ask what was going on until Hongbin would break down.

''I want to know from you... are those rumors true? Are you pregnant?'' Hakyeon asked him and kept looking at Hongbin, who turned away from him with his eyes. Hongbin sighed and it took him a little amount of time to look at the prince again. This time, he nodded.

''Yes Your Majesty, it's true. I... I am pregnant with your baby. I'm so sorry for telling you any sooner.'' Hongbin said, before he bursted into tears. Hakyeon's mind was a mess now. One of their slaves was pregnant and Hakyeon was the father. His dad was going to be mad if he would find out about this, he was going to harm Hongbin and their unborn child for sure.

Hakyeon looked at Hongbin's bump and Hongbin was showing, he was showing a lot. Hakyeon wondered why he had missed so much from the pregnancy of this slave, but he was going to try to become a fantastic father.

''How far along are you? I'm sorry that I missed so much of your pregnancy, but you were kept away from me.'' Hakyeon said as he placed his hand on Hongbin's huge bump. It was incredible that Hongbin was farther along as he was thinking. He gasped when he felt something against his hand.

''That's your baby, Your Majesty. I am 6 months along. I found out that I am expecting a little boy.'' Hongbin said as he placed his hand upon Hakyeon's hand. Hakyeon still couldn't believe that he was becoming a dad, but he also knew that his dad was going to kill Hongbin and their unborn child.

''I want you to stay with me for the rest of the pregnancy. I think that you're not in a safe environment right now. And I also don't think that you should continue to work, because it's tough work that you're doing and our baby isn't going to survive that. Come with me.'' Hakyeon said as he looked around to see what kind of stuff of Hongbin he could find here. And like he expected, there wasn't much. Actually, Hongbin didn't have anything here.

Hakyeon got up from the bed and right after Hongbin got up, he took Hongbin's wrist and dragged the pregnant slave with him. They managed to make it upstairs without being noticed, something Hakyeon wanted. When the two made it upstairs, Hakyeon opened the door and dragged the slave with him inside his room.

He quickly shut the door and the two made their way to Hakyeon's kingsize bed, where they sat down on. Hakyeon lifted up Hongbin's poor shirt and placed his hand on Hongbin's bump again. Hakyeon couldn't believe that there was a baby on the way and that this baby was his, but the movements and the kicks would make it more real for Hakyeon.

''Well Your Majesty, what do you think? This is your child and I am glad that he is reunited with his father now.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon smiled when he looked up at Hongbin.

''I can't believe that this is my son and it's heartbreaking that I missed so much of the pregnancy. I can't believe that they kept you away from me.'' Hakyeon kept talking and Hongbin didn't seem to care, because Hongbin felt like that too when he found out that he was pregnant. He couldn't believe it either that he was pregnant, but fear took over too. What would the royal family do if they would find out that he was pregnant with the prince's baby.

''I... I am glad that you are okay with it. I appreciate it that you want to keep me here until the baby is born, I think that he will appreciate it too.'' Hongbin said and his son agreed by a small kick. Hakyeon chuckled when he felt this, because it became more real to him. It became more and more real to him that he was becoming a dad right now.