LUCK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N I still have Hyukbin, Kenbin and Rabin in the concepts, but I don't have an idea yet for them. If I have any ideas for them, I will drop the oneshots as soon as possible. I hope you like this Luck one, requested by VIXX434

Sanhyuk's family belongs to one of the richest families in the country and it showed. The family lived in a huge mansion and they gave Sanhyuk everything he wanted, no matter how big it was. But there was one problem with Sanhyuk, Sanhyuk was a demanding type when it comes to relationships. None of his relationships lasted longer than a week, because Sanhyuk wanted to be the dominant type in the relationship and none of his exes were too pleased about that.

Sanhyuk's parents also had a huge company which was involved in the slavery industry a lot. This caused the Koreans to accuse the family of so many things, that Sanhyuk could barely keep up. Aside from the accusations, Sanhyuk tried to live his life. It even ended up in his parents coming home with a slave for Sanhyuk. This slave was slightly smaller than Sanhyuk was and his hair was blonde. The slave was dressed in a black suit and there was a golden chocker around his neck. On top of that, the choker was attached to a long chain making it look like as if the slave was like a dog or something.

The slave was introduced to Sanhyuk as Leo. All of the slaves had a nickname to get rid off their actual names, they didn't deserved it to be called by their actual names. Leo was brought in, because he was the perfect match for Sanhyuk according to his parents and Leo finally deserved it to serve as a slave for the Han's son. And Sanhyuk wasn't planning on taking it easy on Leo. Leo had to do everything for him and was going to get punished if Leo didn't want to listen. So Leo had to obey in the first few days and he was clearly scared to do something wrong. 

Something that Sanhyuk loved the most, was ually abusing his slave. It sometimes happened that Leo was bleeding, but Sanhyuk obviously didn't care. He just said that it was his own fault for the bleeding, completely ignoring the serious pain Leo was in. After every time he abused Leo, he just abandoned Leo as if he was nothing. Well, he was in fact a nobody so there was nothing to complain about.

But the following weeks changed a lot of lives. Leo felt sick to his stomach, but even that was ignored. Even when Leo threw up every morning, the Han family didn't care about slaves at all. But Leo knew better in that case, he was sure that he was pregnant. But there was no way that he could figure it out, since the Han family looked down on him. Leo just let it happen, Sanhyuk would see anyways that he was pregnant if it was true. And Leo turned out to be right.

About 6 months later, Leo's bump was very visible. Sanhyuk, however, called him a and wanted to kick the hell out of his slave. Even Sanhyuk's parents called Leo a , but they agreed on taking Leo to a doctor to see if it was true. If it was, Leo was the biggest ever. Everything that happens to him is his own fault according to the Han family. But if this was true, Sanhyuk would be in a state of panic. Because that child was his and Sanhyuk wasn't planning to raise a child. His mind was in a state of chaos right now.

Once at the doctor, she examined Leo's stomach and made an ultrasound to make probably confirm that Leo was pregnant. And boy, both she and Leo were right. Because there was indeed a baby showing on the screen and Leo couldn't help but smile. He already felt kicks and movements last month, which made him feel less alone if Sanhyuk left him alone.

''Oh my god, he is indeed pregnant. But how long? And until when can I do an abortion?'' Sanhyuk was in a state of panic and he wanted Leo to do an abortion, so he hoped that he was on time for that.

''Yes, he is indeed pregnant. This month is also the month that he was supposed to come for an ultrasound to see the gender of the baby. He is expecting a baby girl and he is 26 weeks along. That means that there is no way to do an abortion anymore, an abortion can only be done until 22 to 24 weeks and he has passed that mark already. And by seeing his physical state, you should be careful from now on. If this continues, I may have to report it. Which causes him to be removed from your home.'' the doctor explained and the Han family gasped, while Leo was waiting for that moment. He was used to the abuse from Sanhyuk, but the baby's health was important right now. And Sanhyuk wasn't going to take care of him now that he was pregnant.

The doctor cleaned Leo's stomach and told him that he could sit up straight again. Leo was going to need a shirt, because he already struggled to button his jacket. Now that the Han family knew about his pregnancy, it meant that they were supposed to take care of him until the baby was born. Until then, Leo was going to do everything he could to protect the unborn baby. That Leo was in a state of stress was clear to the baby, because she gave him some strong kicks. Leo bit on his lip to make sure that the Han family weren't going to hear his groan, but he rubbed over his bump to calm her down.

''Alright, I wanna see you again next month Leo. Since you're a male, it's something I need to keep a closer eye on. Especially with your physical state being like this. Stay safe okay?'' the doctor asked and Leo slightly nodded, knowing that Sanhyuk wasn't going to stay loyal to that promise. Pregnant or not, Sanhyuk was going to abuse the hell out of him. Sanhyuk wanted the baby dead and he was going to show that in his abuse. Leo only had three months to go and he had to do everything to keep his baby safe. But he also couldn't ask Sanhyuk's parents for help, since they brought him in to accompany Sanhyuk.

Sanhyuk and his family left the room, Leo following them like a lost puppy. He was right all this time and he was going to make sure that the baby was going to grow up in a safe environment, he just had to figure out how. He had to try to escape, because Sanhyuk was going to kill the baby for sure and his parents were joining him in that. But a slave like him was too scared to even think about an escape. If Sanhyuk would find out, he would be nuts.

But Sanhyuk's mind was chaotic right now. His slave was pregnant with his child and he completely ignored the times that his slave gained weight, thinking that it would disappear soon. Now that his slave was pregnant, Sanhyuk needed some time to take it all in and he needed to discuss this with his parents. Doing an abortion wasn't an option anymore, since Leo had already passed that mark. Sanhyuk couldn't think clear at this point, he needed to take it all in.