NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N I never wrote a lot like I did today, hope you guys like it.

Hakyeon ruled over the vampires the best he could. He saw some other kings rule with an iron first, but Hakyeon simply couldn't do that. Hakyeon wanted to be loved and even though he could be strict sometimes, he never turned his back on the vampires. He was a very welcomed guests at public events and even visited some performances at the theater, so Hakyeon was very open minded and never kept a secret from them.

But he actually had a secret he never shared with anyone. One night, he picked up a homeless vampire from the street and had a great vampire with him. Hakyeon didn't remember the name, but he had a lot of fun with this homeless vampire. The two had a lovely night together and Hakyeon even had a one night stand with him, before the vampire went back into the society again. Hakyeon felt terrible for the vampire to live on the streets, but he couldn't take the vampire in. He wasn't allowed to keep him inside. As much as Hakyeon liked him, he couldn't. And if he wanted to have a relationship with him, everyone would look down on him.

Months went by and Hakyeon forgot about the homeless vampire. Maybe the vampire had found a better life, Hakyeon wondered. But Hakyeon forgot about him after that, as he focussed on his duties. Hakyeon also hoped that he would find his partner anytime soon, because he didn't want to be single forever. Hakyeon couldn't wait to start a family with someone and didn't care much about the gender of his partner.

But one day changed everything. Hakyeon sat in the garden as he was enjoying the weather a bit. Today was a day they weren't expecting rain, so Hakyeon decided to sit on the bench in the garden to enjoy the weather. Tomorrow was the day he had to open a new museum and he was excited to it, since it was a museum for kids. Hakyeon loved kids and he also couldn't wait to have some of his own.

''Your Majesty, can you please come to the gates? There's someone at the gates, claiming to know you and he showed up with a confession that made us wonder if it's true or not.'' a guard asked as he made his way to Hakyeon. Hakyeon was surprised to hear what the guard told him. There were many vampires who claimed that they knew him personally, so that wasn't knew. But he was curious what this vampire had to say. So Hakyeon got up and followed the guard to the gates. Hakyeon's eyes widened a bit when he saw who was standing in front of the gates... the homeless vampire he met months ago. But something was odd about this vampire and Hakyeon's eyes fully widened when he looked at the stomach of the vampire... was he pregnant? 

''It's been a while since we met, but what is up with you? You look... different.'' Hakyeon said and felt a bit sad to see how dirty the young man looked. His clothes looked worse than it was back in the days. But what was his name again? Hakyeon couldn't remember.

''Your Majesty, please listen. I'm pregnant and this is your baby. Believe it or not, but you were the last person I had physical contact with. Oh, my name is Taekwoon in case you forgot.'' the blonde vampire said as he had one of his hands resting on his huge bump. Hakyeon wondered how far along he was, but there is no way that he was going to let this vampire go. The vampire was pregnant with his child and Hakyeon wanted to protect it at all costs.

''Alright, let him in. He is pregnant with my child and his story is true, in case you wanted to have your doubts about it. It's my duty to protect him and my child.'' Hakyeon ordered and the guard wanted to protest, but decided to let Taekwoon in. That's when Hakyeon felt a feeling on the inside that he felt again, because he felt it aswell when Taekwoon was here the last time... Hakyeon was in love with him. Hakyeon wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist as he felt something against his hand.

''That is your child, Your Majesty. I think I'm about 6 to 7 months along, but I don't know anything else.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon looked at the homeless vampire. Taekwoon looked really bad for his condition, but his bump looked healthy. So that meant that vampires had given him some food to survive on the streets.

''We'll go straight to the doctor to get things checked up and I will let you take a shower after that. My god, you look bad.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon felt safe in the arms of the king. Taekwoon could hear many thoughts running wild in Hakyeon's mind and it concerned him a bit, but decided not to ask Hakyeon about it. He first wanted to see how his child was doing, the rest would come later. Once inside, Hakyeon took Taekwoon straight to the doctor to get things checked up.

''He is pregnant with my child and I want to see if his baby is okay.'' Hakyeon said as he helped Taekwoon on the research bench. Taekwoon only wore a white jacket and had it open, since his bump has grown a lot. The doctor had the ultrasound prepared and once she started to examine Taekwoon's bump, Hakyeon took Taekwoon's hand in his. If he knew about this pregnancy sooner, Hakyeon would've taken him in earlier. But he had missed so much of the pregnancy right now, he kinda blamed himself for it.

''Alright, I can see that the baby is doing well. It seems that you have done a good job in making sure that your baby isn't behind on its development, well done. As far as I can see, you're 7 months along with a baby girl. I'd like to see you next week again to see how everything is going with your baby. Thank you for coming over.'' the doctor said and Hakyeon nodded, before he sighed out of relief. Hakyeon was going to keep the homeless vampire here and wasn't going to let Taekwoon return to the streets, because Taekwoon deserved so much better. And on top of that, Hakyeon started to like Taekwoon. It was the worst mistake he had ever made to let Taekwoon return to the streets, because Taekwoon was giving him what he wanted all this time... a family.