NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N I actually have two ideas for Neo in draft, but I will drop this one at first. It can't end up like with part 1, that a lot of Neo ones are dropped. While I have a lot of concepts for Neo, sometimes it's fun to pass them to another ship. But hey, I will also try to work on some Chasang ones and I also will add a Navi one. Sorry y'all, I am trying to work hard on a comeback in this story. This is a part two on this oneshot

2 years after the twins, two girls, were born, Taekwoon returned as Hakyeon's surrogate. And boy, he loved to be in the chair again. He was going to do something again for those who couldn't get kids and everytime he delivered a healthy baby, he could feel some happiness inside him. Vampires weren't able to express emotions, but Taekwoon at least could express happiness. If he expressed anger, he bared his fangs and growled. But he didn't have to do that around Hakyeon, because he was going to be punished for it if Hakyeon knew when he bared his fangs.

Every now and then, Hakyeon let the parents to be come over and to see how well their child was doing. Hakyeon showed them what he saw on his monitors and Taekwoon could tell that the mothers were very emotional when they saw how far along their baby already was. Hakyeon never let the parents interact with Taekwoon, Taekwoon was a vampire he had to protect.

But then again, Taekwoon was pregnant again... with Hakyeon's child. This time, it was just one. Hakyeon wasn't shocked anymore, but he wondered how they were going to raise 3 young children on their own. Sometimes, he just wished that it wasn't so difficult to decide. He needed Taekwoon in this experiment, but he also had to let Taekwoon go when it comes to this experiment. He wasn't going to let Taekwoon leave out of his life, he loved Taekwoon dearly and he was also the mother of his children. But there was another thing that he struggled with... he was mortal and would age and die. Their kids were dhampirs, but Hakyeon didn't mind about that.

So there he sat again, next to Hakyeon as Da Won was back again to carry another child for Hakyeon's experiment. The previous one he carried was a healthy baby boy and the parents were more than excited to raise this child, since they couldn't get kids themselves. And this time, it was Da Won who was farther along than Taekwoon was. Da Won was 6 months along and was carrying a girl this time, Taekwoon was only 4 months. And Taekwoon had to admit that this pregnancy was easier compared to the first one. Once Taekwoon was 7 months along, the twins were very active out of the blue and they annoyed the hell out of Taekwoon.

The twins were staying with Hakyeon's mum right now and were doing nothing else but sleeping. Hakyeon wanted his daughters to realise one day that they are half vampire and half human, he wanted that they were going to realise that they couldn't abandon just one side of them. It was going to chase them in the end.

''This girl is very active, a lot more compared to the boy I carried before.'' Da Won said and groaned a little when the baby was hurting him, which resulted in a chuckle coming from Hakyeon. Taekwoon rather kept his mouth shut, since Da Won had threatened before to kill Taekwoon if he said anything. But why would Taekwoon? He had a child to care about and this child meant a lot more to him than the one Da Won carried.

''I can tell that if I look at the screen. She is responding to your voice a lot, but she is developping in a good way. Nothing to be worried about. But I am sure that she will be more of a hand full than the boy you carried before.'' Hakyeon chuckled and placed his hand on top of Taekwoon's small bump. He was going to have baby number three in such a short time, but he was proud of Taekwoon for carrying it. Ofcourse it was surprising to him that he was going to be a dad again, but he was glad that it was just one this time. How in the world were they going to handle three young children? Hakyeon was quite concerned, but Taekwoon wasn't. If Hakyeon was going to focus on Da Won being the surrogate for his experiment, he was going to focus on the kids at home. For now, Taekwoon basically lived there with the twins now. He was just a surrogate for Hakyeon and there wasn't anything else going on between the two. At least, that's what Taekwoon thought.

During the last pregnancy, Hakyeon kinda started to like Taekwoon and he had no idea how he had to confess to Taekwoon. He didn't want Taekwoon to think that Taekwoon was nothing more but a surrogate to his experiment, he saw Taekwoon as more than that. Taekwoon was the mum of his kids and he wanted Taekwoon to be his, so that they could be a perfect family together. But there was no way Hakyeon could confess when Da Won was nearby, Da Won would be jealous if he did that right now.

Taekwoon's head was on Hakyeon's shoulder and he was asleep. He wanted to be stronger in this pregnancy than he was in the previous one, because there was a child on the way again. And it was also the moment where vampires used to be asleep, but both Taekwoon and Da Won had a piece of jewelry that helped them to go outside at daytime. But even at daytime, Taekwoon sometimes just wanted to sleep. Hakyeon smiled when he looked at Taekwoon, before he focussed on the monitors to keep an eye on the baby that Da Won carried. Da Won hated the chemistry between Taekwoon and Hakyeon, Da Won was very jealous at the two. And now that Da Won was a surrogate, he hoped to snatch Hakyeon away from Taekwoon.

But Da Won didn't realise yet about the crush that Hakyeon was having on the mother of his children, Taekwoon.