Episode 22

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul couldn't help her smile as soon as she sees Hwasa appeared on the door, wearing her oversized Nike hoodie. It feels so nice to see her girlfriend in her clothes. Hwasa looked good in her blue hoodie.

"I see someone is wearing something from my wardrobe." Moonbyul got up and flashes a big smile as her girlfriend is approaching.

"It has your scent." Hwasa said with a small voice. She looked drained. Her photoshoot session must be tiring and now she had to come to their company for a recording session.

"I haven't watch it yet. Tired?" Moonbyul ask fully concern. Hwasa could tell Moonbyul really care about her.

"Come here." Moonbyul said after Hwasa nodded her head weakly. Hwasa immediately throw herself inside Moonbyul embrace and they stay hugging like that for a minutes.

"Recharging..." Hwasa uttered, trying to pull a joke. She hide her face on Moonbyul's shoulder. Luckily, they are in their resting room, just the two of them while Yongsun and Wheein taking their turn in the recording booth.

"Let's change it to a fast charging." Moonbyul play along. She caress Hwasa long hair slowly.

"How?" 

Moonbyul pull away from their hug, she cups Hwasa's face and without saying a word, she kiss Hwasa on her lips. It took Hwasa a few seconds to finally responded to the kiss. She parted her lips and let Moonbyul in. Their gentle kisses really put Hwasa's energy to the top level. She just really like the way Moonbyul swirling their tongue together. She loves her kisses. 

"Better?" Moonbyul asked as soon as she break their kiss. Seeing how her lipstick is all over Moonbyul's red lips make Hwasa laughs. She took out her tissue and wipe the lipstick away. Moonbyul take another piece and did the same to Hwasa. Her thick lipstick smeared all over their faces. Once the lipstick is gone, Hwasa claimed Moonbyul's lips into another kiss. This time it's a little intense. Hwasa was unconsciously runs her hands under Moonbyul's shirt caressing her abs. Moonbyul take their kisses to another level by kissing Hwasa on her neck, nibbling on her ticklish spot.

"Should have wake me up before you go next time." Moonbyul muttered as soon as they pulled away.

"I don't want to disturb your sleep. You looked cute sleeping with your mouth wide open." Hwasa grinned teasingly. Moonbyul responded with her big laughs.

"Aren't you hungry?" She take a seat next to Hwasa, she hand her the melon milk from their cafeteria. It's one of Hwasa favorite.

Hwasa nodded her head. "They gave me food at the shooting set. Where's unnie and Wheeinie?" 

"They are in the studio with our PD-nim." 

Just right on that time, Wheein entered the room with Yongsun following her from behind. 

"I'm heading home." Wheein said in her cold tone without looking at her member. She grab her belongings and walk out of the room.

"What's wrong with her?" Hwasa ask. Two pairs of eyes looking at Yongsun, waiting for the answer.

"I don't know. She didn't talk with me while we're in the studio either."

"She was fine this morning when we ate our breakfast together." Moonbyul frowned. Wheein rarely acting up like this towards her member unless there is a reasons.

"Did something come up?" Yongsun couldn't help her curiousity either.

"There must be something. She's not the type to act coldly." Hwasa said with confidence. Knowing Wheein for twelve years, she knows every side of Wheein. There must be something that make Wheein acted that way earlier. It's not something from her home either, Wheein would have open up to all of them if she has problem at hom. She looked at Moonbyul and Yongsun suspiciously. The problem must be from either the two.

 


Moonbyul drive Hwasa to Wheein's apartment. After a few small argument between them Moonbyul finally give in. She wanted to come along but Hwasa said it is better if it's just her since Wheein are more comfortable opening up to her when no one is aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter