Episode 2

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Moonbyul parked their car in RBW basement, Wheein and Yongsun immediately open the door and jump out. The both of them couldn't stop teasing each other, making fun of one another ever since they got into the car. Moonbyul and Hwasa decided not to interrupt and only laughing at their silly antics. The four of them is in their brighter mood this morning despite their aching body due to their practices and a few performance at festivals. Moonbyul shakes her head as Wheein keeps "bullying" her unnie. Yongsun looked kinda pissed but in the end the older burst into laughter too. She admit she preferred this moment with her members, she enjoy this more than anything else, all of them being happy and literally just laugh at everything with no worries instead of stressing themselves out over their never ending work and Kim Do Hoon, their CEO who is lack of understanding lately.

Hwasa carefully get off the car while Moonbyul waiting for her on the other side. She shut the door and Moonbyul quickly press on the locked button. She offer Hwasa her hand with a big smile on her face but Hwasa shake her head, didn't want  either Wheein or Yongsun bombarding them with another questions seeing their early morning sweetness. She had enough answering Wheein when their "baby" member couldn't stop asking why Moonbyul has the company car with her and Moonbyul wore Hwasa's clothes. They can't help but to tell the truth but leaving the most "precious" part and Moonbyul couldn't hide her relieve when Hwasa forgot the part where she lied about Yongsun didn't pick up her phone or else it could be another issue. Moonbyul pouted and shove her hand inside her back pocket and walk besides Hwasa instead. She wanted to say something but her voice got stuck somewhere inside , not that she's awkward after what has happened between them but she feels so shy because she rarely did that, complimenting. She wanted to compliment Hwasa of how beautiful she is right now with her glowing face along with the big smile but then she decided to swallow it as Hwasa suddenly cling her hand around her arm as they walk inside the RBW building and heading towards their meeting room. This alone makes Moonbyul smile from ear to ear. 

"Alright kids. You guys have been on a long hiatus and I decided that you guys should start preparing for a come back." Kim Do Hoon said straightforwardly and the girls, instead of complaining and throwing tantrums, four of them clapping and squealing happily at the mention of their new come back. Kim Do Hoon shakes his head but he couldn't hide his smile seeing Mamamoo is so happy with the news. He admitted, without these four young girl his company barely make it to the entertainment industry. Even to this point he still couldn't believe Mamamoo would made it this far and has gone bigger and bigger. Deep inside he is so proud of them but he never let it shown instead he make the girls practice more even though he is fully aware they are already talented even before they become his trainee. These four girls, they are born as a performer but Kim Do Hoon didn't want the girls to think that they are already at their best so that's why he always make them practising.

"Woo Sang and I has all the materials for the album and we has created a different music for the album title last week." He said while connecting the laptop with the speakers. He clicked the play button and in a second the music starts echoing inside the room. Yongsun nodding her head at the first beat, she already like it without listening to the whole thing. Wheein close her eyes trying to feel the music, Moonbyul tapping her fingers against the table to the beat while Hwasa listening to it attentively. Once the three minutes music ends, the girls look at each other as if their eyes are having a few seconds interaction before they nodding their head which means they agree to take it.

"What do you think, girls? Do you like it?"

"Yes. It will be a great song. I like it because the song makes me wants to dance. It's a little too upbeat for my liking but it still sounds perfect." Hwasa gives out her first comment about the song, Wheein nods her head a few times, agreed by Hwasa's comment. 

"I like the electric guitar and the drum." Wheein said.

"And the piano too." Yongsun added. 

Their CEO nods. Relieved that Mamamoo is so easy to work with and they aren't picky. So far, they literally sang every songs that is given to them without any objections. But he still needs to ask for the girls opinion too since he completely gave the girls their own creative control which means if Mamamoo says no then that's the final result. Do Hoon give the girls permission in everything that related to Mamamoo because he didn't want to be like the other agency who invalidated their artists opinions. He didn't want the girls to feel pressured while working with him. Whatever is related to them, it's their rights. Do Hoon has no power to take that rights from them.

"But..." Moonbyul said hesitantly. Looking at the CEO face, Do Hoon signaling her to proceed. 

"About the rap part, maybe we should make it sounds a little intense. Maybe 160 to 170bpm for the piano part but the beat remains the same." Here comes soon to be the music expert. This is what Do Hoon likes about Moonbyul. She always has something to adjust accordingly to her liking without changing the whole thing and the result is always the better. Most of the time she helps with the arrangements. Cosmic Girl once admit that working with Moonbyul really blowing her mind.

"Okay. I can adjust that for you but ladies, lyrics are all on you, deal?" Do Hoon close his laptop after he send the materials to Mamamoo's email then stood up and ready to leave.

"Don't worry, Sajangnim. We have our talented lyricist right here." Yongsun said, tapping Moonbyul's shoulder who sit next to her. 

"But let's not hand it all for Moonbyul only okay? RBW is all about...?"

"Teamwork!" The girls shouts make their CEO laughs as he make his way to the exit leaving the girls to discuss about their comeback. 

Moonbyul keeps the music on repeat as each one of them keeps walking back and forth as their mind come up with so many words, composing the song in their mind. Hwasa sits back with her head tilt and her eyes close, instead of composing, her mind wanders back to her moment with Moonbyul last night. In her bed. Their kisses, it's innocent and soft. It's gentle and very tender. It feels good. Really good. There is no lust but a pure affections. She loves how Moonbyul keeping her close while they lips attached. Her touch was gentle as her kisses gets softer. Moonbyul didn't rush a thing. She really takes her time enjoying every bit of their slow kisses. Which is why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter