Episode 25

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are being unfair to them!" Jin Woo look at his brother with so much disappointment. If it's not because everyone is watching them, he would have landed his fist on his brother's face.

"I'm doing this for our sake." Do Hoon still trying to defend himself. He really think what he did was the best for them all but sadly, Jin Woo will never try to understand his intentions.

"We promised them we will never interfere in their personal life but you just did that. It doesn't matter if they are a group member or they are from different group but their love life is not for you to middle in. You have no rights!" Jin Woo clench his fist tightly.

"Don't you get it yet? They are our backbone, I don't want everything to crumbles just with this one mistake. Every single thing we've worked for will crash down to the ground in a blink of an eye if we don't take action to prevent it." Kim Do Hoon fired up again making Jin Woo boiled in anger even more.

"Aren't you almost to that point yet?" Jin Woo referring to the black card in Do Hoon desk.

"She won't and I give them until tomorrow to calm down and we will go on a live broadcast about this." Do Hoon finalized his decision. He get up and leave his own room, leaving his brother redden in anger.

 

Yongsun quickly grabbed Wheein by her wrist and dragged the latter into her room. She wanted to give the couple their privacy to talk things out. They are both really looked like they needed to be left alone.

"Do you think they're going to fight?" Wheein ask naively.

"Do they looked like they're about to make out to you?" Yongsun answer her with another question instead. She walking back and forth inside her room with worries and fear weighing her down. She has read everything online and she know everything their CEO said about their relationship which actually give Yongsun a hard time too since she is the leader on the group. Yongsun sat on the bed as soon as she heard Hwasa's voice. Both her and Wheein eavesdropp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter