Episode 19

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, wake up..."

Moonbyul trying to wake up Hwasa with her soft whisper along with small kisses on her cheek and her neck. Hwasa fell asleep minutes after their making love session. She even snores and she looked more tired than Moonbyul did.

"Hyegi..." She trying to wake her up again before burying her face on the crook of Hwasa neck, breathing in her girlfriend scent but Hwasa don't even move.

"We'll be late..." She removed the duvet and shakes Hwasa body gently. Upon seeing a few hickeys on her girlfriend body, she smiles. The thought of Hwasa not afraid of showing those love marks nor did she even bother to cover them up even she goes out to public make her feel some type of way. Actually, she is proud that Hwasa don't seem to care if people know that she is belongs to someone. But knowing that facts too she had to refrained herself from hard against Hwasa neck whenever they has their schedules even though Hwasa don't mind it if she leave marks on her visible spot. She just didn't want her girlfriend in a trending topic because of that. She will get more hate than she already has and their company for sure won't like it.

"The horse is waiting, my love. And the sun will set soon." Moonbyul didn't give up just yet. She knows how much of a sleepyhead her girlfriend is.

"I want more kisses." Hwasa suddenly said with her sleepy voice before turning her head to the left where Moonbyul spooning her from behind.

"Don't you have enough of it earlier?" Moonbyul smiles once their eyes met.

"When will I ever get enough?" Hwasa responded as she gently touch Moonbyul on her cheek.

"You have a point." Moonbyul said and lower her head, giving Hwasa the kisses she wanted. Hwasa couldn't help but smiling between their kisses. She is indeed will never get enough of Moonbyul gentle kisses.

"I need to wash up a little." Hwasa said as she gets up. 

"Make it quick." Moonbyul responded while throwing Hwasa a knowing look. As Hwasa in the bathroom, Moonbyul grab her digital camera. Browsing through the saved photos, she just realized she took hundred if not thousands of Hwasa pictures. Every photos come out beautifully. Looking at it makes Moonbyul satisfied of her own work since she has always interested in becoming a photographer. She thought about making vlog before but time isn't always in her favor for her to do that. In the end, the dream has buried between her busy life. But recently, she found her will again to have fun with her cameras collection.

"Who are you cheating with?" Hwasa ask in a joking way as soon she step out of their bathroom. Moonbyul don't take long enough to lift her camera and captured her girlfriend. As soon as the camera make a clicking sound, Hwasa turn around just to find Moonbyul is taking her pictures. Instead of saying a word, she started posing for her girlfriend. Confidently showing her figure for Moonbyul.

"Oh wow!" Moonbyul couldn't help her little gasps when Hwasa started showing her provoking and y pose but it only last a minute as she got embarrassed. She laughs her shyness away as she make her way to where Moonbyul are and blocked the camera lens with her hand.

"I thought we might be late." Hwasa reminding her but Moonbyul quickly pulls her down by her wrist and make her laying flat on her back in their wrinkles bed. Moonbyul don't waste her time when she trail her kisses against Hwasa chest and in between her cleavage.

"Mansaeng..."

"Give me two minutes." Moonbyul quickly said as she goes back on her business while pinning Hwasa wrists above her head. She claimed her perky yet tempting , giving it a gentle . Hwasa started to feel arouse from the way Moonbyul's tongue working against her sensitive nub. Its one of her weakest spot. Moonbyul drag her tongue to another side, doing the same to its twin before she went up while trailing her wet tongue on Hwasa skin making the latter shiver.

"You should know by now how dangerous you could get when you show that side of yours. Sometimes, I get worried if you overdo it in our shows. There's a lot of men and women feasting on you." Moonbyul said as soon as she satisfied. She just wanted a taste of her girlfriend in as she got tired of gulping while taking her pictures earlier. She can't resist Ahn Hyejin's temptation.

"But only you get to do me as you please." 

Moonbyul didn't expect the answer and it made her flustered. The butterflies in her stomach waken up upon hearing the answer. Not because knowing she's the only who can touch Hwasa body but because of the next words. She realized how all this time, whenever Moonbyul is in the mood for make out, Hwasa never turn her down. It doesn't matter how tired Hwasa was for that day, she still give Moonbyul what she wanted.

"Your 'boyfriend' couldn't even do this." Moonbyul said with a little jealousy.

"True. Because I will never let him touching me inappropriately. To be honest with you, I only wanted when it's with you because only you know how to pleasure me. You do know how my body reacted to your touch and how my skin syncopate to your heartbeat whenever we make love. You can't get jealous of Hyuk Woo or anyone else because you know, you're the only one who can get everything special from me. They can't even hold my hands."

"Can we cancel the horse riding and stay in bed like this? I just love listening to you talking answering my doubts."

Hwasa laughs at that. She lightly hit Moonbyul on her shoulder.

"Baby, you paid a lot of money just for a three hours rent. I don't want that to become a waste." She walked to where their luggage are and rummaging through it. She wanted to dress as casual as she can so she pick her white beach dress. She put it on without anything underneath and she is happy dressing that way. It makes her comfortable. This is why she loves staying oversea. She can do whatever she wants or wear her clothes however she wanted to without being judge unlike when she's in Korea. 

"Let's go." Moonbyul said, offering her hand. Her digital camera hanging on her neck and she dressed casually too with only her plain white shirt and denim shorts. Hwasa took Moonbyul hand with a big smile and they both leave their room.

 

Hwasa sat stiffed on the saddle, trying her best to balance herself and not getting herself tensed up while the horse is trotting its way along the beach. She took a glance at Moonbyul who is so calm while steering the dark horse and get amused as how Moonbyul seems so relax. Who would have thought this girl has a hidden talent like this?

"My Dad used to work at an Equestrian and he taught me how to ride a horse when I was 14 years old. I used to join a Polo Club in Jeju-Do when I was 17 before I audition for singing talent." Moonbyul explained as she seem to know what's in her girlfriend mind. She laughs noticing Hwasa lips turn into an "O" shape.

"You actually looked so cool riding a horse." Hwasa blurted out a compliment which make Moonbyul grinning.

"Aren't we going a little too far?" Hwasa added as she noticed they are almost at the end of the beach.

"I thought you want to get lost with me." Moonbyul answered once the horse stop trotting. She told Hwasa to get off the horse which she obe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter