Episode 18

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul flopped herself on the bench under the tree. She shakes her head in defeat. She never like summer because she don't do well with the heat. If she knows Saipan would be this hot, she would've cancelled her flight.

"I'm dying.." She whined while fanning herself with the straw hat Hwasa has just bought.

"Like seriously, have you seen any of the tourist wearing long sleeves, long pants, a cap and even a face cover just like you? I barely see your eyes."

Hwasa jutted her upper lip in annoyance. Saipan is indeed heavenly and Hwasa likes the weather too. She could finally breath freely after holding it in for so long. They were enjoying their stroll along the seaside until Moonbyul started whining as the sun started to heat up. Meanwhile, Hwasa has planned for them to walk around their resort too. She saw a flower garden while they are riding the electric cart for their check in a few days ago and she wanted to go there today. But looking at Moonbyul now, she don't think her girlfriend could afford any more walk. Beside, the sun is really at its peak, maybe it's better if they take some rest before they explore more of Saipan later. 

"You acted all tough and charming on stage but turn a complete baby when your skin gets burnt by the heat and it's not even that hot. Tsk!" 

Hwasa said sounded sulking. She actually is still very energetic. She planned to walk around the island until she limp but Moonbyul has ruined that for her. Moonbyul smile as she look her way. Her lips pouted and she look down on her Converse sneakers. For a moment Moonbyul thought, how could people be so intimidated of her when she a literal baby?

"Let's go another round then." Moonbyul said. She is indeed so tired. They have been walking around since 7AM and until now. The time has passed their lunch time. But since she didn't want to ruin her girlfriend mood so she give her what she wanted instead. She was about to get up when Hwasa pulled her to sit back on the bench.

"I don't want to. Let's go get something to eat at the restaurant then we'll go back to our room." Hwasa give in. Moonbyul does looked really tired. Maybe she should just cancel her plan until later, in the afternoon.

"Are you sure?"

Hwasa nodded her head. "Before someone died of heatstroke here."

Moonbyul chuckles as she removed her face mask. She put the hat straw back on Hwasa head.

"Let's have a date later. Maybe we can ride a horse along the beach during sunset or something."

Hwasa face immediately lighten up her cute pout has gone replaced by her lovely smiles.

"Really? Do you even know how to ride a horse?"

"Why would I rented a horse since yesterday if I don't know how to ride it?" Moonbyul offered her hand. Hwasa gladly accepted it and holding it tightly as they both walk back to their hotel.

"So, you have this planned since yesterday?" Hwasa could feel her heart bloomed sunflowers.

"Well, it supposed to be a surprise for you but you were sulking earlier. I just had to."

"I love you." Hwasa said before her small laugh erupted. Happiness makes confession easier coming from her. Moonbyul look at her girlfriend and smile as she watched her laughing. Happiness is indeed easy when you are with the right one.

After eating their lunch both of them heading back to their hotel room and the first thing Moonbyul did was removing all her clothes and hurriedly heading to the bathroom. She turn off the heater, taking a cold shower. She drenched herself under the running water with her eyes closed, enjoying the cold water after getting herself burn under the sun for a half day. The weather in Saipan is a lot more hotter and drier than in Korea.

"Mansaengie..." 

Hwasa soft voice by the door startled her a little as she was in her own moment.

"Can I come in?" Hwasa asked for permission. Moonbyul starting to get nervous as they never took a shower together. She turn off the water tap, staring at the door blankly, not knowing what to answer. Not that, they never seen each other but taking a shower together might be a little awkward for her.

"Moon Byulyi..." Hwasa knocking the door softly.

"Okay. Fine..." She's sulking again and that made Moonbyul panic.

"No. No. Come in." She slide the glasses door, letting Hwasa in. The girl stepped inside with a bright smile. She slide the door close before turning to face Moonbyul.

"Why? Are you shy?" Hwasa said teasingly, putting her arms around Moonbyul's neck. Their bodies pressed against each other as Hwasa close the gap between them. Moonbyul couldn't help but to checking on her girlfriend perfect proportions.

"No. But I think it just too awkward taking a shower together."

Hwasa smiles at her answer. "You'll get use to it. Starting today, you can't take a shower without me."

"Why is that?" Moonbyul put her hands around Hwasa waist as she get a little comfortable.

"Because this is like one of my dream. Taking a shower with the one I called my own for the rest of our lives. When I saw my dad and my mom showering together for the first time, that day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter