Episode 7

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tapping her lips gently where her lipstick smeared, Hwasa checking herself in the mirror for the last time before she grab the violet small box on her desk. She open the box and smiling as she sees the contain. A silver necklace that symbolize a moon flower. A flower that bloom at night with a delicate fragrance that can cause hallucinations. Dangerous but beautiful just like her decision and her determination. Today, she make a very dangerous yet very right decision after giving it a lot of thoughts. Today, she decided to give her heart to someone who has been patiently waiting for her answer. Someone who is never tired of showing efforts and making her feel loved. Today, she'll make sure she will be Moonbyul's for as long as God wanted them together. And today, she will give her the necklace for their official declaration while she's wearing the ring Moonbyul gave to her the night Moonbyul confessing her feeling for the first time that has "MariaXMoon" engraved on it. Also today, she left her apartment with a big wide smile on her face after for a long time.

Hwasa stepping inside the meeting room with guilt which is why she keep bowing her head and apologize. Her face burning up in embarrassment after seeing two of their CEO and her members are all there waiting for her. She didn't know she would be this late as she got stuck in a traffic. Her timing were off with the traffic as she forgot the peak hour in Dongdaemun is 8AM as human are all busy heading to schools and work. She place her branded handbag on the table and quickly occupy an empty seat next to Yongsun.

"Hyejin, you really need to fix your timing. Your timing is bad. It's been eight years. If I were to give point for the staff attendance, yours is the worst." Kim Do Hoon scolding her with a low voice but firm. He sounded like a father instead of her employer. 

"I'm sorry." Is all she can say with guilty voice while bowing her head again. Yongsun gently caress her by her shoulder, mouthing "that's okay" to make her feel better. She lift her head a little and caught Moonbyul staring, so she flashes a little smile on the corner of her lips.

"Alright. Let's not waste any more time." Kim Jin Woo immediately kill the awkwardness that starting to fill the room. As per usual, he once again becoming Mamamoo's greatest defender from Kim Do Hoon wrath. Compare to him, his brother, Kim Do Hoon is indeed scary when he get mad. Mamamoo knows it. They've been there a lot of times. 

"As we all agree last month, we will working on a new project for Mamamoo and the theme titled is 4seasons 4colors. So now, ladies, tell me what is four seasons again?" Jin Woo turning into his bossy mode with his serious voice.

"It's spring, summer, autumn and winter, Sajangnim." Wheein answer with confident. She bit her lips as she hated moment like this where everyone is so serious and only discuss about work, forgetting about smiling and laughing. Which only give her pressure.

"Correct. So now, what do you guys think the best color that would represents the four seasons well?"

The meeting room went silent for a good six minutes until Moonbyul raise her hand and speak up.

"I guess yellow fit spring perfectly since most beautiful flowers are in yellow. And red for summer because red means hot and everyone hates summer because it's hot." 

"Not everyone, only you." Yongsun interrupted which making everyone laughs, right away loosen up the tension in the meeting room.

"That's so good. Thank you for the great idea, Byulyi." Do Hoon stood up and grab the white sheet paper, writing it down.

"I think blue fit autumn perfectly since autumn is calming." Hwasa added.

"That make sense." Jin Woo agreed as Do Hoon keep writing. 

"And winter is white. Represent the cold ice, clouds and winds." Yongsun said which later accepted gladly by their CEO.

"Actually, I'm planning to make each season for each album. Which means in this project we will have to work on four albums." Do Hoon said which make Mamamoo gasping in shock.

"Don't worry. We will not release the albums all in once. I know we could not afford that much work in two months, also the production for four albums at once is expensive too, I don't think Mamamoo's bank account can afford the expenses. So, one at the time." Do Hoon added and Mamamoo release a heavy sighs in relieves. They couldn't imagine how hectic it would become for them if they had to work on four albums. They barely manage a full length album before.

"Sajangnim." Hwasa raise his hand. As she received the approval to speak up, Hwasa look at her member and began talking. 

"Since this project divided into four albums then why not make each album represent each member? Four seasons for four Mamamoo members?" 

The girls gasping again, this time at Hwasa's unexpected brilliant suggestion. While their CEOs looking at each other. They seem impressed by Hwasa idea and neither of them think that was a bad idea.

"That sound like the most brilliant idea." Kim Do Hoon agree and the girls jump in excitement bringing smile upon their CEOs face. 

"Now kids, let's decide who will represent which album.."

"I think..." Yongsun said hesitantly but once Jin Woo nodded his head she continue talking. 

"I think Hyejin fit yellow album because she is the flower and she's like the spring to our group. When we practice harmonizing I always noticed her voice brings color to our voices. It blend well in color." 

"I like that." Hwasa couldn't help but to get up and hugging Yongsun head as she is touch by the way Yongsun describing her as the flower that coloring the group.

"And let's name the yellow album as Yellow Flower." Moonbyul added while staring at Hwasa from across the table. Seeing that bright smile making her heart blossom in happiness. She want nothing but happiness for the woman she loves so dearly. Her lips formed into the sweetest smile once Hwasa looked at her and even bigger smile as Hwasa look away shyly.

"Done. Now, let's move to summer..."

"Summer obviously belongs to Moonbyul unnie." Wheein cut their CEO off then later she received a light slap on her arm along with a whining "wae" from Moonbyul. Yongsun and Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter