Episodes 13

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein scratch her head. Seeing how Hwasa aggressively taking the alcohol down in just one shot makes her nervous. Hwasa could be very dangerous when she's drunk. Her iness often showing whenever she is intoxicated even without she meaning to. Wheein is afraid if Loco misunderstanding that and thinks he is being provoked by her intoxicating appearance. Men are just so hard to trust sometimes and they often interpreted things in a wrong way. Although Hwasa is just wearing her black dress and not something y, it still scares her because it happened before with an actor. Luckily, Sung Hoon was there to save her.

"Who is that?" Hwasa ask in her uneasy tone. Wheein quickly turn her head towards the direction. Her forehead narrowed as she is trying to get a clearer sight of the girl between the dim of LED spotlights. 

"She seems familiar." Wheein claimed with uncertainty. Focusing on her perfect back figure.

"Isn't she the (G)-Idle girl?"

At the mention of that well known girl group, Wheein nodding her head repeatedly. She finally recognize the girl who is currently having her arm clings around Moonbyul's shoulder. Wearing just her crop top and a tight ripped jeans showing her perfect body figure, laughing comfortably with whatever jokes Moonbyul has pulled and Moonbyul seem happy to see the brunette too.

"That's Soojin. Seo Soojin and yes she's a member of (G)-Idle."

"I don't recall her..."

"She was in the same sub-unit with Moonbyul unnie during Queendom. Don't you remember? She performed Senorita."

Hwasa nodding her head nochalantly. Not really interested to know more about Soojin. She try to ignore them, pretended their closeness don't really bother her. She takes more shot down as her eyes roams around the club. A few meters away, she saw Loco is having a conversation with his friends. He has been leaving their table for more than thirty minutes after he asked Hwasa for her permission but to her surprise, he still looked normal. He don't look drunk. He probably don't drink, Hwasa making her own assumption.

"Byul unnie really can attract woman better than any man." 

Hwasa keeping shut. Refused to admit the same thing as she knows it's not just a fact but the truth. She is aware, Moonbyul has been liking by so many woman. She even know some female idols who has been confessing their feelings for Moonbyul.  And she hates it.

Hwasa holds her breathe the moment she saw Soojin gently poking Moonbyul's cheek, she could no longer denying how she is burning in jealousy. So, she stood up and approaching them. Wheein nervously trying to stop her best friend but she was contemplated. Because she wanted Soojin away from Moonbyul. She knows that young girl is flirting. Her actions towards Moonbyul has said it all but Moonbyul is just too naive to realize that.

"Hello guys." Hwasa greet them as polite as she could which make the four of them surprised at her sudden appearance.

"Unnie, annyeong!" Soojin excitedly greet Hwasa without knowing the latter is bothered by her appearance next to Moonbyul. Hwasa flashes a flat smile. If only she could tell Soojin to remove her hand away from Moonbyul right to Soojin face. But sadly, she still has respect for her so she had to endure the jealousy in her. 

"Anyway, congratulations for your relationship. I read the article about it." Soojin added. Hwasa choking on air. She takes Moonbyul drink and drink it all at once before awkwardly nodding her head.

"Thank you." She fake a smile. Deep down she feel guilty, she knows Soojin is sincere with her words earlier. 

"Ah! Didn't you said you're a fan of our H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter