Episode 10

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yong!!!" Moonbyul shouted from the bottom of her heart. Her patient is wearing thin. She keeps rummaging her luggage and her closet. Harshly removing the thick blanket away from her bed but she still couldn't find her phone. She could feel her anger rushing in her adrenaline and in the end she kicked her luggage. She has been looking for her phone for hours that made her anger boiled. Blaming herself for being so careless as she forget where she put her phone last night after they finished the filming.

Yongsun rushed towards their bedroom and gasped at how messy their bedroom was with Moonbyul stuff all over the place. But once her eyes landed on Moonbyul red face she fell pity for her. She knows where Moonbyul phone is because she's the one who's hiding it. She just had to do that to keep Moonbyul focus until their shooting ends in two days. She received a call from Wheein earlier this morning telling her about the news related to Hwasa and Loco  and the first thing Yongsun did is to keep Moonbyul away from any gadgets for a meantime which is why she hid Moonbyul's phone. She even texted the production team and all the staff not to mention anything about Hwasa during their shooting. Luckily, they are all understand without questioning her any further or else she's having trouble to explain to the Battle Trip team.

"Yah! Do you have to make all this mess?" Yongsun keeping her voice low. She knows how Moonbyul is when she is angry so she didn't want to fuel up the latter anger even more. Moonbyul is not much of an angry person but when she does it's scary. Yongsun know her, in fact, she knows her so well. So she was so careful not to triggered any button.

"Yong, did you see my phone? I need to call Hyejin." Yongsun bit her lips. No. That is not jealousy but she instead trying to keep herself in place because of Moonbyul's sad expression. It breaks her a little.

"Where did you last put your phone?" Yongsun ask almost stuttering and pretend to look inside Moonbyul's messy luggage. She is so bad at lying and she's afraid Moonbyul would noticed her sudden awkwardness. If she's still the Moonbyul she used to date before, she would noticed.

"I don't know and I don't know why my chest feel so heavy. It feels like something is wrong. Something bad. Is Hyejin sad? I don't know. But it always feels like this whenever Hyejin is sad." She sounded so helpless.

"Use mine while I look for it." Yongsun quickly offered Moonbyul her phone. At this point, she felt really guilty and she feel like crying knowing Moonbyul could feel Hwasa even they are thousand miles away. That moment she once again realized, Moonbyul is indeed in too deep with Hwasa. And she has this unexplainable connection with Hwasa's soul who is indeed currently drowning in sadness.


____________________________________________________

Hwasa harshly push the door opened followed by Wheein behind her. She didn't meant to be this rude but she couldn't help the anger she has for Kim Do Hoon at this moment so she bursting on their CEO's door with fearless expression which she rarely did. She respect their CEOs a lot unless their CEOs has cross her limits especially when they decided to middle into her personal life which is intolerable. Nobody likes being control over their own life besides RBW promised not to do that in their agency. But today, it seems like the promises seem to forgotten.

"What's with the news? Where is it coming from?" Hwasa trying to be as polite as she could with her remaining patient although she feels like scream right to Do Hoon face.

"Hyejin, let's talk about it calmly. We don't have to be mad...."

"How do you except her not to be mad when you did this without her permission?" Jin Woo appeared on the door, interrupted his brother speech. And he too, looked just as angry as Hwasa.

"Without her permission." He repeated, emphasizing every words with firm. His palms firmly pressed against the marble table. Facing his brother without any fear. And his eyes isn't even blinking.

"You're not listening Jin Woo. Let's talk and hear out my reason." He's trying to talk it out calmly although he is offended that he is being disrespect by two of his favorite person in the company. 

"Sajangnim, I trusted you when you said the company won't interfere into their artist personal life. I don't mean to be rude to you but I don't care about your reason for doing this. All I care about is, why would you want me to lie to my fans who gave me nothing but endless support and love? It's confirmed by my agency without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter