Episode 5

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul leans her back against the headboard while sliding her phone screen right to left. Staring into hundreds or maybe thousands of photos in her gallery as she stays in the dark and the only light coming is from her phone screen. She stares into Hwasa face that flashes on her screen. That was one of their happiest moment when they both are in Bali, Indonesia for their private vacation a few months ago. Where things haven't been this complicated. She slide onto the next picture and that makes her smiles. She was randomly taking Hwasa pictures without Hwasa knowing and how those candid moment captured makes her happy especially when Hwasa's big smiles was caught on her camera. She puff slowly realizing no matter how many pictures of them together or just Hwasa alone, those photos and Moonbyul's film for Hwasa is chained. She can't show it for the world to see. She has to keep it to herself. How she wish she can show the world how much she's in love with Hwasa. It was hard for her to admit her feeling at first, afraid it was just her being attracted to Hwasa's superior outside appearance. Honestly speaking everyone would fall for her. Everyone would want to be her lover. For Moonbyul, her feeling grown for Hwasa as Hwasa slowly changed right before her eyes. She changed a lot throughout the past years. From a girl to a grown up woman now. She wouldn't expect to see that changes which she claimed was the most beautiful things to ever happened to her. She might fall for Hwasa's outside appearance too but what's really make her attracted to Hwasa is her big heart. Hwasa is a very loving person she ever known. And it all shown throughout the years they've known each other since day one. Firstly, when she sees how Hwasa really treasure her family. She cares for her parents very deeply. She remember clearly how Hwasa never forget to give their parents a call every night before she goes to sleep during their trainee days, she will talk to them until she's about to cry. Secondly, when she sees Hwasa giving love to Wheein. She really loves Wheein to the fullest. That was when it all started. The weird and strange feeling hitting her chest every time she look at Hwasa. Moonbyul swore she is so sure Hwasa would willingly giving up her own life for Wheein. Moonbyul knows Wheein growing up without her parents love, she was raised by her grandmother. Her dad really a troublesome to Wheein even until now. Wheein had to work hard to pay for her dad's gamble debts. Maybe that's why Hwasa's love for Wheein is undivided despite their almost a decade friendship. She thought maybe Hwasa didn't want Wheein to feel like she is not being loved enough so that's why Hwasa is always there to prove Wheein that she has all the love she thought she's lacking. And Moonbyul, she secretly hoping she can get the chance to be love by Hwasa the same way or more. In fact, she is hoping Hwasa would love her a little more than she loves Wheein. And she's sure now she is so close to make that dream come true. 

Her thought snapped back to reality as her phone vibrating. Her big smile earlier become more bigger as she sees the name on her screen.

"What are you doing?" Hwasa ask in her beautiful tone. One of the thing Moonbyul loves about her. That angelic and very soothing voice that no one can have.

"Thinking about you." Moonbyul answer shortly with no hesitation. Her new found habit, being so blunt about whatever she felt for Hwasa but being a shy little hamster when Hwasa in public.

"What were you thinking?" Hwasa ask again this time with softest voice that makes Moonbyul's entire systems weaken.

"I'm thinking about if you're tired today. If you have eaten or if you have been resting enough. If you kill the audience with your hundreds charismatic performance today. I wonder if I ever cross your mind for today. That kind of things..." Moonbyul answer again and slowly lay herself down and cover herself with her thick blanket. She misses Hwasa today since the younger has to leave to Jeju for her solo performance and she will be at Daegu the next for her new casting variety show which is said to be a four days recording session. It's a hectic week for Hwasa this week and Moonbyul only get to see her six days later. 

"I am tired but I've been eating a lot too. And stage is cool. I felt so good even after performing plus the air here is different. It feels so refreshing here. I can smell the sea from my window." Hwasa said with her soothing voice, Moonbyul was hoping Hwasa would keep talking and not stopping.

"Have you think about me?" Moonbyul blurted the question out. She can't help but really curious of Hwasa answer. 

"A little? I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter