Episode 4

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud cheers and powerful claps echoing around the venue once the Starry Night performance ended. The four of Mamamoo member waving their hands to the audience with enthusiasm , bowing their head before they thank the fans who come to cheer for them today and leave the stage. They still feel very energetic even after their performance which resulting to them jumping and singing loudly throughout the hallway to their dressing room. Arms clings around each other shoulder accordingly to their group formation and they jumping happily like a kid. Today's Music Bank audience really sends them a good energy, it's been so long they haven't feel that contained because of the audience. When they see the studio filled with Moobong it makes them feel even more eager to give a powerful performance. If only Moomoo knows that's how they really feel whenever they sees an ocean of Moobong every time they perform.  

"Kids! Time to change and get back to RBW." Their manager, Hyelim shouted from the door which immediately made the girls stop jumping. 

"Ah... Unnie.. you just have to ruin it." Wheein whining and make a face as she look at their manager. But bold of Hyelim to assumed they would stop. As soon as Hyelim disappeared, Yongsun starts jumping again this time singing her own legendary version of Fire by BTS follows by Wheein and Hwasa while Moonbyul only laughing at their silly antics. Moonbyul is known as the most calm in the group, she don't usually join the three girls creating "riot" instead she's the only one who can control these three beagles once they lose control. 

"Fire~~!!" Wheein and Yongsun shouts rather than singing while imitates the choreography but in a funny way. Hwasa claps her hands as she's laughing while Moonbyul shaking her head. She knew at this rate Wheein and Yongsun has already lose their own control which means it'll turn more chaotic later. Even now their silliness has draw some attention from the other idols and MuBank staff.  Moonbyul steps up front and settle herself in between the two before she gently push Yongsun's shoulder away. 

"Okay. That's enough for now." Moonbyul trying to stop them with her remaining small laughs. Just by that, the two girls stop and come back into their right mind. Nobody ever succeeded to stop either Wheein or Yongsun when they really in their playful mode except for Moonbyul. Oddly, just one word from Moonbyul the both of them will immediately stop. It has always been like that ever since their trainee days. 

"We are really crazy." Hwasa claimed as she's still laughing. She approach Moonbyul who still stood in between Yongsun and Wheein wrapping her arm around Moonbyul's stomach from behind and kiss the latter on her cheek and that make Moonbyul slightly panic since some of the artists still watching them not afar but she shoved her anxiousness away as Hwasa's hugging her tight from behind, her back pressed close against Hwasa's chest. She could feel the younger cheek pressed on her back too. Moonbyul swallow her smile. Even the simplest act makes her feel so contained. 

"I feel like going to a club now with this energy." Yongsun exclaimed, still jumping and dancing around. She caught Wheein's hand and make the girl dance but Wheein shakes her head.

"Unnie, I feel tired now." Wheein surrender making both Hwasa and Moonbyul burst into a small laugh. Hwasa loosen her arms around Moonbyul and rested her chin against Moonbyul's shoulder and Moonbyul reach for Hwasa cheek and give her a soft caress. Hwasa responded by giving a light kiss on Moonbyul exposed shoulder.

Realizing the backstage camera flashes on their direction not afar from them where (G)I-dle currently being interviewed, Wheein quickly rush to Hwasa back and hugging her other soulmate tightly from behind. Trying to cover it up since Hwasa and Moonbyul doesn't seem to care about cameras and those eyes that watching them. 

"Hyejinnie is mine!" She said in her baby tone and none of the three girls knows her real intention. Thinking it was just Wheein being Wheein, Hwasa just laughs but she didn't move as Wheein hugging her waist tighter. She likes it when Wheein being that clingy sometimes. Joining the bandwagon, Yongsun hugging Wheein from behind as well. Now they are in the line, hugging each other from behind, their manager command has long forgotten.

"Wheeinie is mine!" Yongsun claimed which earned Moonbyul cute laughs. 

"Hell no! Wheein is mine!" Moonbyul argue.

Being a grown up baby in Mamamoo, Wheein stomp her feet like a child while burying her face on Hwasa's back and starts talking in her aegyo voice. The three couldn't help but to laugh it out loud.

"Oh my god. That is so cringing!" Yongsun comment and loosen her arms around Wheein.

Hwasa lean closer to Moonbyul and whispering with her soothing voice. "Moonbyul is mine." Her whispers was soft and low, just enough for the two of them to hear. Hwasa bold exclamation cause Moonbyul's cheeks turn crimson but deep down it makes her happy that she couldn't help that big smile on her face right now. 

 

 

"Ahhhh! I can't do this!" Moonbyul threw the paper in frustration, rolling around the floor before she rested her head above Hwasa's back again while Hwasa laying on her stomach on the floor. White papers were scattered around them. They both has been trying to produce some banging lyrics for their titled track but always end up stuck midway as they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter