Episode 17

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul stirred and slowly awake from her deep sleep. She rubs her eyes and slowly open it. The weight above her chest makes her smiles. The moment she finally opened her eyes, she is greeted by Hwasa head rested above her chest. Her legs against another. She's awake and seem to be in her trance. Moonbyul greet her with a kiss upon her crown.

"Oh.. you're awake. Good morning." Hwasa said without looking at her. She seem to have something in her mind.

"Good morning. How long have you been awake?" Moonbyul remove Hwasa hair from her face just to have a clearer look of her lover.

"Around forty minutes ago." Her voice is at ease.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked tired and you were snoring." 

Moonbyul's small giggles erupted. She rarely snoring and when she does, she either tired or she was fast asleep which she believe is the latter. It's been so long since she can sleep peacefully like last night. She is indeed having a really good sleep after a very long time.

"What were you thinking?" Moonbyul asked curiously as Hwasa still haven't fully snapped from her thoughts.

"Nothing much.. but seriously.." She paused and finally look up at Moonbyul but it was a sharp glance. Moonbyul frowned in confusion.

"How many female friends did you have?"

Hwasa unexpected question making Moonbyul released a big laughter. Seeing how Moonbyul is laughing, Hwasa give Moonbyul her angry expression.

"What's with this question all of sudden?"

"Your phone is the one waking me up. Someone has been calling you since I woke up." Hwasa revealed but still unsatisfied because she is so curious about who the caller was.

Now, that pique Moonbyul interest. Usually, when she went oversea nobody would call her except for their managers. Of course, it's weird that somebody has been calling her countless times.

"Really? Why didn't you pick up?"

"It's an unknown number beside it's your phone. I can't answer them for you." Hwasa said honestly. They might be a thing but one privacy is still one privacy. Hwasa wouldn't goes as far as checking on Moonbyul phone. She will never do that.

"Let's see who was it." Moonbyul reach for her phone on the desk next to their bed. He tap on the 12 missed calls notification and it is indeed an unsaved number. Obviously, a Korean number.

"How are you going to check the caller?" Hwasa ask interestedly as she move closer but still having her head rested against Moonbyul chest.

"It's easy. Watch this." She said and save the number to 'stranger'. She then goes to her Kakaotalk application, scrolling through her Kakao contacts and there appeared a picture of that 'stranger'. Moonbyul tap on the profile picture and frowning upon seeing a beautiful young lady on the picture.

"Who is that?" Hwasa ask again. There's a slight jealousy in her tone. Of course she has the rights to feel that way knowing a beautiful lady has been calling her girlfriend countless times.

"I'm not sure but she looks like celebrity, right?"

Hwasa shrugged. "I don't know. I barely know anyone. Did you give your phone number to someone recently?"

"Not that I know off." She switch her gaze towards Hwasa and giggling at the sharp glance thrown at her. She then hand Hwasa the phone just to ease that little jealousy from her girlfriend.

"Go on. Ask her."

"No. You do that. It's your phone." Hwasa refused.

"That's okay. Just ask her." Seeing how Moonbyul insisted, Hwasa hesitantly take the phone. She look at Moonbyul face to get her permission before she compose her message.

Hello.
Why did you call me?

A few seconds later, she received a reply.

Hello, Moonbyul-nim.
I thought you're not going to answer me.

Who are you?

I'm April's Naeun.

After the replies Hwasa get up and facing Moonbyul with a heavy frown upon her forehead. For some reason, Moonbyul find it cute and funny at the same time. Hwasa is jealous yet she is so curious about this Naeun girl.

"Who the f-..." 

Moonbyul quickly cover as she laughs. Hwasa is kinda annoyed by that. Moonbyul really find everything is laughable. She slaps Moonbyul hand away and throw her phone towards her before she quickly climb off the bed. Stomping her foot like a little child. She harshly open the door to their huge veranda. She needed fresh air before she blow up right on Moonbyul's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter