Episode 14

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***TRIGGERED WARNING!!!***

Traumatic experiences that might triggered a physical and mental reaction is mentioned in this chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul couldn't wipe away the smile off her face. She taps her fingers on the wheels, patiently driving through the traffic jammed as she reminiscing what happened this morning. She was too deep in her sleep to realized Hwasa was sleeping in her arms the whole night. Waking up to Hwasa sleeping soundly in her arms makes her morning sweeter than ever. It's a very refreshing feeling that made her wanted it to happen every morning.

"Should I just slap you? Your smiles starting to annoyed me for real." Yongsun throw a sharp glance at her. Moonbyul stick her tongue out instead. 

"And why are you picking me up in Hyejin's car? Where's Hyejin?" 

"She's still in her apartment." Moonbyul took a quick glance at Yongsun on the passenger seat trying to see her leader reaction. She was careful not to hurt Yongsun too early in the morning.

"You stayed at her place?" Yongsun ask out of curiosity.

"Yeah. I slept at her place last night. Something happened. I mean. We happened to meet at the club last night. I was with Seulgi and Chorong unnie. Hyejin was with Loco and Wheeinie." 

"And what exactly happened?" Yongsun started showing interest.

"Just some misunderstanding. You know Seo Soojin from (G)I-dle right? She was in the club too. We have a little talk and maybe we were too friendly and Hyejin don't seem to like it so we fought a little. But we're cool now."

"Yah.. you guys isn't official yet but things keeps coming up your way." Yongsun shaking her head in disbelief.

"And you know what that means?" Moonbyul smiles instead.

"What?"

"It means we'll be together for a really long time and if not forever. We are tested even before we make our relationship official which only make our feeling stronger." Moonbyul said with confident making Yongsun speechless. It shown in Moonbyul face that no matter what will happen there is no way she would giving up on Hwasa and Yongsun envy that.

 

_____________________________________________________


Moonbyul walk around their company building anxiously, entering every dance studio in the practice floor looking for Hwasa. As soon as she finish her recording in the booth she was approached by their CEO's secretary telling her Hwasa don't seem to be in a good condition. She tried calling her phone but Hwasa rejected her call every time. She open the last dance studio they often use during their pre-debut days and there she saw Hwasa sitting almost in the dark with just one light off. She was staring at her phone and she looked sad and mad. Moonbyul could read her lover like an open book even from that distance. Mr. Lee was right. Hwasa don't look good at all and Moonbyul wonder what was the reason.

Moonbyul slowly make an approach but Hwasa immediately noticed her presence as the door making a sound as it closes. Moonbyul trying to smile with one knee down. As she studying Hwasa's face closely, there is no tears but that sad face broke her heart. 

"What is my baby doing here all alone in the darkness?" Moonbyul ask with her soft tone. Seeing how Hwasa is only staring at her phone, she might know what makes her flower gloom in sadness. Moonbyul gently and slowly take Hwasa's phone, locked the screen and put in her back pocket before slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter