Episode 3

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyejin uh?"

Yongsun finally break the silent between her and Moonbyul. She knew Moonbyul would chase after her but she didn't expect Moonbyul to be this silent. She was hoping for a comforting words but all Moonbyul did was just stand there and drawing her eyes to nowhere, probably enjoying the morning view from their company rooftop more than to speak up. 

"Yongsun unnie..." She called her name out with a low tone before she turn and look at Yongsun. Her heart sting as she sees the elder eyes getting all red from crying earlier and now her tears has stopped. Moonbyul purposely keep shut as she waited for Yongsun to stop crying. She wanted the latter to let it all out before they can talk. Yongsun is different than Wheein or Hwasa. Yongsun is not one you want to have a decent conversation with while she is still clouded with emotions because it will end up bad and Yongsun will definitely regret that after. Moonbyul know that about her. She knows that so well.

"Out of people, you choose Hyejin." Yongsun said half-heartedly while playing with her fingers. She don't even dare to lift her head and look up at Moonbyul or else she might end up crying again. She actually feel bad for reacting this way knowing she has no right to do so but she really couldn't help the broken feeling she felt as she sees Moonbyul in Hwasa's favorite clothes this morning and Moonbyul glowing face, Yongsun knew. That's the same face she has seen years ago when Moonbyul was all over her. That's Moonbyul falling in love face. The only different is, Moonbyul face glowing more than when they are still together before and her smile is bigger than when she's with her.

"I didn't choose her..."

"Moon Byulyi, you're in love...with her." Yongsun quickly cut her off, emphasizing every words. She push her long dark hair to the back before she finally decided to meet Moonbyul's eyes. 

"We've been together for almost three years. I know what's on your mind just by looking at your face. You love her. You just don't realize that yet or probably denying it just like when you first fell for me before."

The unexpected statements from Yongsun makes Moonbyul speechless. She still couldn't believe how it is so easy for Yongsun to read her. She really couldn't hide anything from her no matter what she do.

"I know it is wrong for me to act this way and run out of the meeting room just like that making Hyejin feel bad and I'm sure she's going to beat herself for that but I just couldn't accept the fact that you really moved on."

"Unnie, we broke up..."

"I know we broke up two years ago because of my mistake."

"That's not a mistake but your own decisions and choices." Moonbyul unconsciously raise her voice a little making Yongsun had to shut after. 

She continued. "After two years and eight months, you finally decided that you're not in love with a girl? With me?"

"You know I am afraid to admit that. I was in denial." Yongsun explained as she look at away. Not even dare to look to her right side where Moonbyul stood.

"Two years, unnie. Two years. That's a lot of time yet you still couldn't figure out if you're gay? And what broken me more knowing you accepted Eric's proposal to be his wife in We Got Married. I know the show are all scripted and directed but you slept with him even after the recording. You've spent more time with him in his apartment instead of your own and you guys went on a private vacation in Paris and I had to find it out from your friends. You tell me why shouldn't I move on from that painful relationship?" Moonbyul finally let out of what's been on her chest for so long as they finally get into this conversation since their last talk about the matter.

Moonbyul wipe her soaked cheek. She didn't know she was crying as she trying to reminds Yongsun of those painful days from years ago. Yongsun looked down on her feet as her heart felt heavy. The guiltiness is eating her up again as she got brought back to those days. She knows she made a really big mistakes that even until this day it still affected her so badly. Because of the fear of getting caught by netizen and for being selfish, she hurt Moonbyul and lost the gem she once had in her own palm. Watching Moonbyul left that night, at her own birthday party, devastated her. She only realized she loves Moonbyul more than anything else once it already too late. Once Moonbyul couldn't open her heart to love Yongsun again, Yongsun came on her knees begging for Moonbyul but that time Moonbyul was way too broken. They talked it out for the last time and she decided to end it in a good way as they are both in the same girl group and Moonbyul obviously didn't want to have a bad blood and gets bitter over what's in the past and Yongsun agreed to be just a good friend even it hurts her but she really couldn't blame Moonbyul for that knowing it is all her fault that she lost Moonbyul. Though she didn't lost her entirely but she does lost all those special treatment Moonbyul once gave to her. 

 

 

Wheein spin Hwasa's chair around to face her. She pulls the chair closer until their knees touch. After listening to Hwasa's explanation, she's trying to fathom every explanations into her brain in disbelief. 

"So, you were saying you kissed Moonbyul because you felt lonely last night? Experimental?"

Hwasa quickly shakes her head, disagree. "No, Wheein. I'm not experimenting anything. You know how I really am. You know I've dated a girl in high school. There is no experimental here when I am clearly hundred gay."

"And you forgot to mention your years of unofficial relationship with Sujung unnie but that's not the issue now. So, why did you kiss her back?" Wheein sternly look at her bestfriend face. Of all people she couldn't believe Hwasa would choose Moonbyul after years of avoiding to have any intimate relationship with anyone. Unbelievable.

"I don't kiss her back just because I'm lonely but I've felt contained even just by her sudden appearance at my door last night and that's not the first time she actually made me feel so full."

Hwasa paused and reach for Wheein's hand, interlocking their fingers. "Wheein-ah. Can I be really truly honest with you?"

Wheein nods her head. Waiting patiently, listening attentively. "I don't know but it all started when we got lost in Busan I think." 

Wheein gasped. "Oh my god! I remember that. When you and Moonbyul got lost while we'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter