Episode 11

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul harshly pushed the door open and rushing towards Hwasa who are startled as well as everyone else inside the RBW's major studio who are now watching them. She didn't even get to say a word when Moonbyul's cold fingers wrapped around Hwasa's throat and slammed her back against the dance mirror. The sudden violence makes Hwasa heart dropped to her stomach. The moment her eyes landed on Moonbyul face, she immediately knows the reason of all this madness and she has no reason to stop Moonbyul now. So, she just let herself suffocated with Moonbyul's fingers around .

While on the other hand, Moonbyul knows she is hurting Hwasa. She could tell by the way Hwasa's face turn red but her heart is hurting though it's pounded so hard against her chest. She doesn't know how to deal with the pain so she inflict physical pain towards Hwasa just for the latter to feel her pain. But it didn't last longer than she wanted. She couldn't bear to see her woman gasping and hurting so she pulls Hwasa tiny body a little harsh towards her and slammed her back against the mirror again and kiss her hard. She heard the small gasping from the others who are watching but she couldn't care less. Instead, she doesn't care at all.

She wasn't kissing her, she was biting into Hwasa's lip but after a few moments their lips pressed together Hwasa could taste something salty in . So, with her remaining strength she pushed Moonbyul away and sees the latter face was drenched in tears, breaking her heart. Moonbyul rarely shed tears but this time she looked really devastated and Hwasa know it's her fault. She is the cause of the tears. 

"Why?" Moonbyul whispered refused to open her eyes to look at Hwasa because she knows Hwasa is crying as well and she hate it if she sees her tears she would goes all weak and that will make her apologize to Hwasa instead. She didn't want that. This time, she wanted to keep her ego and stand for her pride. She felt betrayed, not only by Hwasa but her own group and the whole team. They were hiding the news so well during her stay in Hong Kong and acting like nothing happened. She was having a big fight with Yongsun this morning when she accidentally found her phone inside Yongsun's handbag. They are fighting and yelling at each other until Yongsun finally speak the truth. Moonbyul rushed to the airport and left Yongsun behind with no second thought with a great pain inside her chest. She even left her manager team behind and boarding the plane alone. Her reckless act could put her in so much trouble such as getting mobbed by the fans at the airport without her security but Moonbyul really don't care about her safety at that moment, all she think about was Hwasa. But luckily, when she arrived at Incheon earlier their head security was there to welcome her. She's sure her manager has contacted him and tell him the story because when she's in the car no one dared to ask anything.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Moonbyul ask again as her tears keeps streaming down her cheeks. Thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter