Episode 21

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul and Hwasa we're eating silently and their table are a little hidden from people as Moonbyul wanted privacy for them. Once they are done eating the waiter came to clean their table and put away the empty plates. 

"I feel like drinking.." Hwasa suddenly said sipping a little of the sky juice she ordered. 

"Really? What drinks do you want? Champagne? Wine? Cocktails?" Moonbyul brows raised. Her girlfriend seem to be in a good mood.

"Champagne.. on ice." She ordered. The waiter leave after taking her order, leaving the lovebirds in silence for a minute. Moonbyul was trying to calm herself while holding the small box tightly between her palm.

"Baby.. You know.." Moonbyul paused and clear nervously.

"Is there something?" Hwasa asked. Curious and confused at the same time. Moonbyul mustered all her courage and place the velvet box in front of Hwasa with her shaking hands.

"What is this?" Hwasa get even more confused while looking at the small box.

"You know, I haven't been properly ask you to be my girlfriend... So.. open it.." Moonbyul take a deep breath. Only God knows how nervous she is at this moment. Although it's pretty confirmed that she won't get rejected but she is still too nervous to hear Hwasa's answer and she's a little excited too. Hwasa pushed the lit open and there goes a plain gold ring inside the box.

"Are you asking for my hands?" Hwasa ask and her voice make it too obvious that she is as nervous as Moonbyul.

"No. Of course not. I would give you a better ring if it's that but..let's say it's our first official ring as a couple." Moonbyul explained anxiously.

"So, you're trying to tie me up with this ring?" Hwasa looked at Moonbyul in the eye with a meaningful stare. This vacation just keeps getting better for her.

"I'm making you mine with this ring."

"But I'm already yours."

Hwasa show her hand, gesturing Moonbyul to put the ring on her which Moonbyul gladly obey. She put the ring on Hwasa's ring finger and kiss her hand right after.

"Now you're mine mine." Moonbyul said with joy.

"But seriously, where did you get this ring at a place like this?" Hwasa couldn't help but to get curious.

"I saw this ring at the pawn shop the other day and I bought it because the size seem to fit your finger." Hwasa smile upon the explanation. The ring does fit her finger and knowing that Moonbyul knows her that well make her feel really contained.

When Moonbyul wanted to open to say something, the waiter from earlier came to serve their champagne. They are both talking and drinking until the restaurant called for a closing. No sadness nor worries. It just happiness overwhelmed them.

 


Hwasa pushed Moonbyul onto the bed and climb on top her. Moonbyul swallowed her lump at the sight of her girlfriend. This is what she meant when she said Hwasa is dangerously dangerous when she drinks. Everything she does will appeared as hot and y when Hwasa is intoxicated. Even her sultry voice turn really seductive.

"We have two days left before we go back to Korea." Hwasa said in her y tone. Moonbyul couldn't lie that even her voice makes Moonbyul feel so aroused.

"And I'll be very honest with you, for the next two days, all I want is making love with you."

Moonbyul started to feel her heartbeat in her head while Hwasa is still calm ing her Tomb Browne shirt one by one. She won't deny at the fact that, Hwasa is always needy but it's only when it comes to her. Sometimes, Hwasa wanted at the most random time. She is indeed unpredictable even about things like this.

"I don't know what's wrong with me but I always wanted you to touch me. I'm always needy of you." Hwasa admitted and goes to Moonbyul's pant next.

"What have you done to me? I've never been like this." Hwasa whisper and leaning her chest completely above Moonbyul's. Her hand gently roams around Moonbyul abs, making the latter shiver at her electricity touch. She knows she is a little too drunk to wanting intimacy but she has nothing to lose. It's her girlfriend after all. 

"What do you want me to do then?" Moonbyul ask provocatively.

"Rip this dress you like the most and mark your own property. Make us feel so good." Hwasa answer daringly with no shame.

It didn't take Moonbyul long enough to response by flipping their position and being on top of Hwasa. She toss her expensive jacket away leaving herself only in her bra before she grip onto Hwasa dress but she didn't rip the fabric instead she slowly pulling the zipper on the right side.

"I still wanted to see you in this dress again someday." Moonbyul whispered as she traces her finger against Hwasa's cleavage once her upper body freed from her dress. Moonbyul stared into Hwasa eyes as she smirking and wrapped her fingers around Hwasa throat but it just a playful grip before she kiss her passionately. Their kisses was hot and it almost take Hwasa's breath away. With Moonbyul hand still on , she has never been this .

Hwasa tugs Moonbyul hair for her to deepen their kiss more while Moonbyul is sensually her tongue. She badly wanted to catch her breath but Moonbyul didn't let her instead, she started to runs her hand against Hwasa's inner thigh, one of Hwasa weakest spot.

"You're so ing hot, Ahn Hyejin!" 

Moonbyul's deep voice while saying a curse words as she compliment her driving her crazy. She pulls Moonbyul down to her and whispered against their attached lips.

"Please. Touch me there. I'll come for you. Only you."

"With all my pleasure, my only queen." Moonbyul responded and goes down on Hwasa and when she felt a hot breath against her entrance, Hwasa losing her mind completely.

 

 


The lovebirds safely arrived at Korea before the clock hit twelve midnight. As they are at the arrival hall, both of them were surprised as they are welcomed with camera flash. There is about ten reporters were in front of them taking pictures of them. Hwasa immediately let go of her hand and pull her hat a little lower to cover her face while Moonbyul trying to call their manager. She try to smile for the reporters but she was still too shocked to see them. She wasn't expect that these reporters would know about their arrival and to think that they had to walk out without their manager and their bodyguards, she has no other choice but to put her arm around Hwasa, to protect her.

Once the reporters surrounded them, they are bombarded by questions but both of them keep their mouth shut. Hwasa hides her face while being held closer again Moonbyul chest and Moonbyul only smiling at the camera with her eyes lowered. Deep inside, she is just as angry as Hwasa. This is supposed to be their private time arrival and not their official schedules but reporters are always invasive. They will never respect idols privacy life.

As soon as they are at the exit, their manager with two of their bodyguard come running to them. She take their luggages and toss them at the trunk. Hwasa quickly get herself inside their van and Moonbyul wave her hand and bow at the reporters just to be polite before she close the van door.

"What's with those reporters?" Hwasa shot up as she removed her hat.

"You guys arrived at the worst timing. Seventeen arrived from New York a few minutes before you both. Some of the reporters left after Seventeen left the airport and some still s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter