Obsessed

NOVICE (EXO Chanyeol Fanfiction)

The white ceiling and the smell of antiseptics greeted Hana's senses when she regained consciousness that night. She knew in an instant that she was in a hospital. 

Propping her elbows on the hospital bed, she leaned her upper body on the head board then trained her eyes at the surrounding. She was alone. 

She remembered she passed out just before she start the runway. She groaned quickly before her eyes widened at the size of saucers. 

The runway!

Scurrying off the bed, Hana ran for the exit but even before she could grasp the knob, somebody has already beaten her to it and the door opened. 

"Chanyeol." She spoke upon seeing his expression. Once again, he was back at his no-nonsense self and he was frowning ever so little. She knows he was just actually controlling his temper. 

"Quite a stunt you pulled out there." He said, scowling at her. She looked down her feet, embarrassed. "I know," she mumbled. "I'm sorry."

The taller walked past her, towards the center of the room. "It's alright. Are you feeling fine now? If you are, then fix yourself, let's go home."

"Yes," she answered meekly when she turned around, proceeding towards the bedside table where her stuffs are all placed. "What..." She hesitated at first but she knows they're bound to talk about this some time. So it better be now, right?

"Hmm?" Chanyeol hummed but she knew he was pissed off. Big time. 

Hana heaved a deep sigh before asking, "what about the runway?" She could feel the guilt nipping at her fingertips and she wanted to make things right for the guy. 

"Oh? The runway?" He chuckled mirthlessly, causing her to raise her gaze at him, who was looking far away. "We lost." He turned to look at her, "satisfied?"

Remorse immediately flooded her system. Somehow, seeing him looking at her blankly made her feel guiltier. She looked down, playing with her fingers. "I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't have agreed to be my model if you're going to be an anxious brat." He stated sharply before grabbing his things, going for the door, bumping his shoulders when he passed by her. 

Something in her snapped after being treated rudely. What's wrong with him, really? She already said sorry and it's not like she liked what had happened earlier. Spinning on her heels, she was supposed to stand up for herself but was met with a door slamming to her face instead.

Still, she wouldn't let the guy trample on her feelings just like that. With that thought in mind, Hana grabbed her belongings to follow after the tall guy.

--

"Chanyeol!" No answer.

"Park Chanyeol!"  Still no answer. 

Hana never felt this irritated her entire life. One minute she was being a guilty being and the next, she was ready to start a war. 

Just one more, she mused at the back of her head. Just one more

"Yah, Park Chanyeol!"

The two have reached the parking lot of the hospital where a shuttle was waiting for them after the happenings earlier. The taller couldn't understand their deal though. 

Seeing that he actually had no plans of stopping, Hana dropped all her belongings on the ground then cracked both her knuckles. 

Soon, she dashed towards the walking guy crashing her whole body towards his, the guy dropping his bags at the process. 

"Aw," Hana winced when her wrist crashed with his back in the wrong way but she didn't get much chance to fuss over it when Chanyeol looked behind him to send her a menacing glare. 

Yeah, she momentarily forgot her agenda. 

"What's your problem?!" She hollered after creating some favorable distance between them. 

"Calling me names and bumping onto me purposefully, aren't you the one being an anxious brat?! Its not like I liked what happened earlier!" She shouted, feeling the rage overtaking her system. She doesn't care about anything anymore. She was bound to give him some piece of her. 

"You didn't even ask me if I was fine! You didn't even told me my condition or the findings about me! You only grumbled on and on about the runway! Our lost and me being an anxious—"

"I did ask if you were fine!—"

"Yes! But out of courtesy. Not genuinity! Dont you think I felt guilty that I ruined this chance? I did. I felt useless earlier! Did you think I wanted to pass out in front of other people?! Heck it was embarrassing! So, so embarrassing!" She didn't realized it but her vision is starting to get blurry because of tears but she refused to be stopped. 

This time, she choose to be unstoppable. "You didn't even ask me, if...if..." She sniffed then wiped the tears that fell harshly using her shirt but continued. "You didn't even ask me if I was feeling okay. You're so obsessed with winning! Are you really like that?! You're so obsessed with winning you forget you're working with a human being! You're working with someone who has emotions! I may be someone who has lost my memories but I'm not a lifeless doll, Chanyeol! I can cope up with you bossing me around but I will never ever cope up with you being an inhuman jerk!" 

She released the breath that she didn't knew she had been holding for the past five minutes of her life. She didn't know why but all the pent up frustration and disappointments just came crashing down all at once and she felt so proud that she got to say what's on her mind finally. 

She glared at the guy one last time before turning on her heels, going the other way around. 

She didn't care if her wrist was hurting like hell.

She didn't care if she left her belongings at the parking lot.

She didn't care if she had hurt his feelings.

After all, she felt so proud that she finally had speak her mind. 

And just like that, Song Yejeong walked out on him after he lost just like before. Just like how she did seven years ago. 

She's so fond of walking out on him, he thought. 

--

What was her passcode again? Ah right, their anniversary date. 

Quickly punching in her passcode, Byun Baekhyun welcomed himself inside her condo unit. 

Her unit has always been neat, albeit small, the lack of inhabitants made it look very spacious. 

Her unit screamed loneliness, and he could feel it the moment he stepped inside. 

"Just where could that girl be?" He groaned when he realized that no single light was to illuminate the place. 

Quickly dialing her number, the guy presses his cellphone to his ear, waiting for her to answer. 

Few rings but still no answer from her. He tsked before pressing on the call button again. 

"One last time," he mused, but this time did not pressed the device on his ear. After a few seconds, he frowned when he heard her ringtone faintly sounding from somewhere in the room. 

Could it be...

Turning around him, Baekhyun scanned his whole surroundings about her possible whereabouts when his eyes landed on the gap between the floor and the bathroom door, where a light was seeping out from it. 

He walked nearer towards the bathroom door and true enough, the sound of her ringtone becomes clearer. He pressed his ear into the door and heard the faucet flowing continuously. His eyes widened immediately. 

Don't tell me she—

He didn't think much quickly pushing her bathroom doors open and he was met with a horrible scene. 

"Aemi-yah!!!!"

~end of chapter 12~

A/N: whoooaaaaa. Chanyeol and Hana's fight. Right after thy made up hahaha. Also, Byun Baekhyun reappears. So as Aemi (do you still remember her? She was Byun Baekhyun's cousin kkkkkkk~)

Is Byun Aemi just an extra? Why is she back? 

The story starts to unfold now! Haha

Stay tuned~