Do Kyungsoo

NOVICE (EXO Chanyeol Fanfiction)

"Song... Yejeong..."

13 year-old Do Kyungsoo met his future wife for the first time. Unlike him, who was gawking at her with wide eyes, the girl that goes by the name Song Yejeong smiled at him cheerfully, her chinky eyes turning into slits as she does so. 

She is pretty, that was one thing Do Kyungsoo was very sure of. 

--

Hana eyed the bento box slid by her giant companion in disbelief. She scoffed before finally looking up at Chanyeol. 

"What?" He asked. 

"So much for a samgyeopsal," she snorted, reaching for the chopsticks on the wooden bed. 

The two were up the rooftop where Chanyeol stays, having a mini celebration for their win. Hana reached for the meat pieces grilling it on the pan boredly. 

"What? Do you actually expect me to bring you to a fancy restaurant?" Chanyeol asked, incredulous. 

At this, Hana glared at him. "You could have at least given me a proper samgyeopsal treat." She huffed. "Gosh, why are you so stingy?" She complained. 

The guy scoffed, offended. "Wow, coming form you who begged me to buy you pork belly. Aren't you a little shameless?" 

Hana just 'tsked' at him before picking up the cooked meat on the pan. Unfortunately, just before her utensil reached the meat, Chanyeol shielded the meat using his chopsticks as well. The girl glared at him. 

He raised his left brow, "don't eat if you're going to complain." Hana just shook his stick out of the way before proceeding into nearing the cooked meat. "I won't complain anymore, sheesh," she uttered, quickly shooting Chanyeol a glare. 

The fashion designer finally let go, this time turning his attention into studying his model from head to toe. 

Something is obviously wrong. She's Song Yejeong, but said she's Hana. Also, no traces if Song Yejeong exists anymore. What could have happened. 

"Do you want to tell me something?" He asked. She looked at him after taking a spoonful of rice into . She shook her head no. 

"There's none?" He raised one brow.

"There's none." She answered, her voice muffled because of the rice. 

Chanyeol nodded, then an idea hit him. "Yah," he started. Hana, who has looked down after she answered him a while back looked up at him again, her eyes questioning. Chanyeol sighed. 

"Since you're going to be my model for a little while," she nodded. "I guess, we should share our stories with each other. You know, to create some bond," he puffed his cheeks. "A acquaintance of mine once told me that you should also think about your model, not just the clothes," he ended before studying her face intently. 

And that person is you.

At this, Hana seemed like she became ashamed all of a sudden. Still munching, she put her chopsticks down as well as the bowl of rice, looking down at the table. 

She swallowed before reaching for the glass of water on the table, Chanyeol raised his brows yet again. 

"I..." She started. Chanyeol leaned closer towards her to hear what she was saying. "I don't know where I came from actually." She concluded, at this, the male's eyes widened just a little bit. 

I knew it. 

"Well, I know where I came from." She clarified. "But before that, who was I and what was I? I can't remember anything." She finally looked up at him, looking scared and vulnerable. Chanyeol nodded. 

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled. 
"Don't be," she smiled a little. "Its not your fault." 

"Actually, the Adachi family found me at Jeju's sea shore six years ago." 

The guy nodded at this, ushering her to continue. "I don't remember anything before that. I just woke up to a bed and then when they asked me who I was, I simply can't remember anything. It's a good thing they took care of me." She smiled gratefully. 

"Don't you wish to know who you were before Hana?" 

She puckered her lips for a while. "At first, I don't, because I was fine being with them. But just recently," she looked up the sky, "I started having weird dreams. And I thought that they were more than dreams, I think they're pigments of my memory and I wanted to make everything clear. Who knows, I might be some criminal before being Hana." She laughed. 

Chanyeol found this girl pitiful. He wanted nothing more but to tell her that she's Song Yejeong but what can he do? He's not that much acquainted with her, he only knows her name and the fact that she was the best model in their uni before she suddenly left. 

Soon, an awful smell reaches their nostrils and Hana looked at her companion, "what's that?" 

Soon, the pair started searching  where the smell came from and turned into panic when they realised the meat was burning. 

"Yah, Chanyeol, the meat! Hurry, turn the stove off!"

--

Chimes jingled when Hana pushed the cafe door open. She inhaled the scent of fresh coffee, a smile quickly making its way onto her face. She directed her face at the far end portion of the room, where the counter was positioned. 

Reaching the end of the line, Hana reached for the pocket of her jogging pants and unfolded the piece of paper Chanyeol told her to bring. 

Tsk, so bossy. And we're supposed to be measuring sizes!

After the talk on the rooftop, she thought he'd go loose on her, but heck no. He didn't even care that she had an amnesia or something. 

What a cruel human being!

Anyways, she'll make sure that she would get something out from him next time. How would they create a bond if she was the only one opening up?!

"American and a slice of dark chocolate cake for him..." Hana mumbled, before finally looking up at the menu board behind the counter to get something for her. 

At least, he was giving her free meals. She smiled triumphantly at the thought. 

"I'd get a Cheesecake and uhm..." She puckered her lips, thinking deeply. "Ah! I'd get a Cappuccino" she beamed. 

Soon, the first person on the line finally received his orders and he turned to leave. Hana took small steps, still looking at the menu board when the customer before her walked ahead of the line. 

The leaving customer and Hana's eyes met and she smiled at him, her eyes squinting as she does so. In contrast to her expression, the guy just looked at her as if she has grown two heads. 

At this, she lost her smile. Did I do something wrong?

"Song Yejeong..."

--

"You're Kyungsoo, right? I'm Song Yejeong!"

"I know." The 13 year old boy answered quietly, still busy with his Nintendo. He felt the girl turned quiet so he sneak a quick glance at her. Turns out she was watching him play. 

"What version is that?" She asked him.

"It's none of your business." He deadpanned. 

That's rude. Yejeong frowned. 

"Hey, we're marrying each other so you better fix that attitude if yours. Also, I'm months older than you, call me noona!" She exclaimed catching the guy off guard when she spoke. 

"What's your problem?" Kyungsoo hissed. 

"What's happening here?" Mrs Do reached their place and she studied the two kids bickering. 

Yejeong looked up at the mom. "Its nothing. He's just being a brat so I'm trying to fix that attitude of his."

"Kyungsoo-yah, you say sorry to her."

Kyungsoo just stood up and left the two girls to go to the gazebo to clear his mind. 

Don't get him wrong, he's not trying to be rude, he just felt awkward being with a girl, after all he was an only child and he was used to playing on his own.

~end of chapter~

 

A/N: A surprise update because I love you guys so much uwu. Anyways i did  not proofread, forgive me TT.TT