I'm here

NOVICE (EXO Chanyeol Fanfiction)

"What did you talk about?" Hana walked in front of Chanyeol to stop him from walking further. He arched one brow at her but stopped nonetheless. "Why?" 

The girl hummed before answering him, "just curious." She replied, finally turning around to walk. "If you don't want to answer, that's fine." She added. 

The tall guy contemplated before finally giving her his answer. "I think they're using me," he nodded, his eyes trained on the ground. 

This made the girl turn back around. "What? Why?" She frowned. "And you're letting them?" 

Hearing her war voice, Chanyeol looked up at her regarding her a frown. "And so? Why are you getting so worked up?" 

"Well, because that's not right!" She screamed, her hands flailing around. "They shouldn't be doing that! You're sincerely looking for a job so they shouldn't use in that way! Its not like your some kind of a weapon in your last job, right?" She huffed. 

The guy walked nearer, realizing that he hadn't actually told her things about him. So she probably knew nothing about him. Honestly, he felt a tinge of pity for this girl, she trusts him fully even if he showed no reasons for her to. 

But he shouldn't, because he's Park Chanyeol. 

"It's okay, just drop it." He mumbled upon reaching her place, his palm resting on her crown. He caught her confused gaze and he smiled at her timidly. "At least I got in, right?" He ruffled her hair when she frowned at his answer before he finally let go and walked on ahead. 

Hana did not dare move and was left frowning at his words. She looked behind her to see him walking away already. She reached for her chest only to feel it thumping wildly and she sighed, "what's wrong with you, really?"

--

After their conversation outside the company, the two did not made any efforts to talk anymore even after a bus stopped in front of them or after taking off the bus upon reaching their district. 

Both were in deep thoughts, but with different reasons. 

Ever since the talk earlier, Chanyeol had a hunch that they knew about him being the WS's Secret Weapon. They wouldn't open up that topic easily if they don't know about it. Well, if they want to play it that way, he'll gladly participate. After all, he was a step closer to reaching his goal with the help of that failing company. 

As for the girl, she's very sure that Do Kyungsoo was using the taller for his benefit. He most probably wants to get close to her and get her home. Although she wants to gain her memories back, she want fond of playing dirty games. Taking in consideration the current matters at hand, Hana wasn't sure if she wants to trust that Do Kyungsoo anymore. 

--

Walking down the streets of their district, Hana finally decided to break the silence. 

"So, you're going to work now. That means the time when you're at home will lessen..." She looked at the guy who was busy hanging his head low. "We won't be concerning each other that much then." She smiled. 

Chanyeol frowned at her words. "Why?" He asked. 

"Well..." She trailed off, suddenly feeling embarrassed that's she almost sounded disappointed that they will be seeing each other lesser. 

"You have your work now! You'll be busier with it. Also, since you're working in a high class company, I'm sure they will give you models that are pros. Models that are surely way better than me!" She tried her best to sound nonchalant even when in truth was she could feel a pinch on her heart speaking her thoughts. She walked faster so the guy wouldn't see the sadness in her eyes.

Park Chanyeol found himself stopping yet again, hearing her words. Is she...

"Yah, are you jealous?!" He hollered and the girl abruptly stopped. He spoke again seeing that she seemed to be frozen on the spot. "Yah, I'm just starting so there's no way their giving me pro models! Also, its not like I'll be working on major projects immediately! I still need you as my model so stop sulking like a child. Doesn't suit you!" 

She was supposed to turn around to glare at him but ended up getting shocked out of her wits instead when all of a sudden, Chanyeol walked past her, grabbing her elbows, dragging her with him. 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" She hollered and he shot her a pointed look. "Going home! Together!" He announced, still dragging her with him. 

--

Soon, the two reached their destination with the guy still dragging her and she could only huff in frustration. Really, she had a hard time matching his steps because he walks so fast. 

The only time he removed his hands from her elbow was when they finally reached the Adachis doorstep. "What's your problem, really?" Hana grumbled, nursing her 'bruised' arm. 

He rolled his eyes at her, "its getting late and I'm taking you home because you're a slowpoke." He ended that earned a glare from the girl. 

Nevertheless, none took the initiative to leave. They were simply glaring and rolling their eyes at each other. "Your phone," Chanyeol  opened hi palms And she looked at him as if he has grown two heads. "What?" 

He rolled his eyes, yet again. "Give me your phone, dang it!" 

"Why are you getting mad?" She complained nevertheless took her phone out of her pockets. 

Chanyeol snatched the device from her, quickly typing in his details. "That's my phone number, call me so I can save yours." He handed her phone back. She eyed him suspiciously. "Why?" 

The tall guy shut his eyes tight for a few seconds, heaving a huge sigh if frustration. "Because you're still my model and I still need you with my works." 

He concluded before being the first one to turn on his heels, crossing the street to go straight home. 

The girl was left alone, not at all surprised at how he acted. When she moved to keep her phone back, she paused when she felt another thing on her palm aside from her device. Quickly retrieving her palm back, a smile instantly graced her lips seeing the white flower pin from earlier. 

"Do you like it that much?"

"Wait here."

She looked at the stairs of the rooftop before her smile fully blossomed to a huge one. 

He was such an awkward one, she thought, turning on her heels to call it a day.

--

Chanyeol fished his phone out from his pocket hearing the device ringing. 

"Hello?" He frowned when the unknown caller did not answer after he picked up. 

He removed the device from his ear then glared at the unknown caller ID. "Hello—"

"Chanyeol." He paused upon hearing the familiar voice. So, it was her. "It's me," she squeaked. 

"I know." He shrugged. 

A long moment of silence passed before the guy realized that it's already time to go. 

"Well, since you've called now, guess I can save your number. If that's it then I'm hanging up, I'm at work, just had to use the restroom—" 

"Thank you." 

The guy immediately remembered what happened last night. He rubbed his nape awkwardly. "Ah, that." He frowned when he realized he was getting embarrassed. "You're welcome." He dismissed immediately. "I'm hanging up, okay?" He said before finally ending the call. 

The moment he fished his phone back in his pocket, one cubicle opened and he looked at the mirror in front to see the CEO son's reflection who was staring at him straight. 

"Was that Hana-ssi?" The guy asked and Chanyeol frowned. "Ah, yes. Do you know each other?" He asked back. The younger only shrugged his shoulders at the older. "Depends." 

Park Chanyeol found his answer suspicious. "Why are you here though?" He started. "Spying on me?"

The shorter shot him a pointed look. "Can't I use the restroom? Isn't this for employees' use? " 

He was the one to shrug this time. "I know. But aren't high end officials supposed to have their own rest room in their offices?" 

The other looked actually offended by what the taller asked. "Are you telling me to pee in my office only? So if I was loitering on the ground floor and felt like using the restroom, I'm supposed to climb up the17th floor just to comfort myself?" He exasperated. 

Chanyeol looked thoughtful for a while, before nodding. "Yeah, you've got a point."

Do Kyungsoo tried his best to not roll his eyes at the taller. "Are you done talking to me? I'm actually getting late for work now. So please excuse me." Chanyeol bowed politely in front of the mirror before going out of the rest room, leaving the CEO's son behind. 

Walking along the east wing, Chanyeol raked his brains as to where had he heard Do Kyungsoo's name and how the heck does he know Hana. But his name really does sound familiar.

Sure, he was the guy from the Runway, but there was actually no way the two have met other than that, right?

--

Hana was back on the rooftop, lying on the wooden as she stared at the flower hairpin she used to block the sun, casting shadow on her face. She was smiling hugely, fascinated by the simple white flower adorning the pin. 

She still couldn't believe that he went back to the boutique to buy the pin. She had a hunch that he'd do it but her spirits got dampened seeing him coming out with nothing in his hands. 

While staring at the flower for a long while, Hana could all of a sudden make out another girl's face smiling widely at her. She seems to be in an amusement park as she was busy running away from what she assumed as her. 

Just then her ears started ringing, hurting her head. Her hand immediately clutched her head, dropping the pin in the process. She curled as the pain starts getting unbearable and the ringing became louder. 

"Noona," Yuto called, looking for his older sister. One second seeing the living room empty and he immediately knew she was up on the roof top again. 

The young guy was tasked to deliver the repaired clothes as it was a weekend but since the clothes were too many, he decided to ask for a little help from the elder. He didn't see her leave the house earlier, so yeah. 

She sighed in relief upon hearing her brother's voice. Just someone she needs. 

"I-I-I'm here," she croaked, reaching out her trembling hands. 

Hearing her strangled voice, Yuto immediately whipped his head towards the wooden bed, his eyes widening in shock. 

"Noona!" 

~end of chapter 19~

A/N: Actually, I made a mistake so I'm posting this T.T chapter that in unconsciously skipped. I'm sorry this is one of the most important part of the story TT^TT oh nooo, what happened? Why? Who was the little girl who reminded her of the flower pin? What is Chanyeol's goals? How about Kyungsoo?

How did Kyungsoo and Hana met? (Psssh. We know this already, but Chanyeol doesn't know or he simply cant remember yet, haha :P)

Also, who were the real villains? Is the story getting complicated now? Poor Hana, she knows nothing about Chanyeol. 

Why can't he feel pity? Why???? 

Why is everything so twisted? Huhhhu

Also, Yuto appears again, hahahah.