Go home

NOVICE (EXO Chanyeol Fanfiction)

"Should I call him?"

Chanyeol studied her conflicted expression before looking away. "Go home," He said instead, not caring to answer her question. 

Hana frowned with his answer, "what?" She asked. 

"Didn't you hear me? I said go home!" He repeated, this time much louder. 

All of a sudden, Hana stood up from her seat to glare at the guy, "what's your problem?!" 

"Nothing." 

"Fine!" She snarled. "Be that way!" She ended before turning on her heels, leaving the fashion designer all alone. 

Once out of his sight, Chanyeol lied on his back, studying the clear blue sky. 

If he let her meet that Do Kyungsoo, what would happen to his revenge to Im Sua?

--

In contrast to what was expected, Hana did not go home. Instead, she went to the mall to ease the irritation she's feeling.

Shouldn't he be happy that she finally knew who she was?

Why was he acting as if he was the foster family instead of the Adachis?

She rolled her eyes at the thought. 

A fashion show in the mall's event center caught her attention and she decided to join in the crowd of people watching. Soon, a smile grazed her lips when she found herself engrossed in the contest, admiring the models and critiquing them as well, one thing she was fond of doing ever since before. 

Its true she never once joined any ramp modelling before, but she always found copying models enjoyable. And this time count as well.

She heard someone 'tsking' on the side so she looked behind her. 

"What a fancy ramp modelling," the girl raised one of her brows as she crossed her arms, looking at the scene in front. 

"It's fine, I guess." Hana uttered, waiting for the girl to look at her. When she finally did, the girl all of a sudden screamed and leaned away from her, landing on her bottom due to her panic. She too, leaned away because of the stranger's reaction but luckily she caught her balance. Everyone else in the vicinity turned their heads towards the commotion.

Im Sua could not believe her eyes. Song Yejeong, how could she?

--

"So, when will you feature on TV?" Yuto asked one morning, before going to school, fixing his tie. 

Hana shrugged, switching channels every now and then to find any interesting shows to watch, to no avail. 

"I don't know," she sighed. "Maybe the next runway." She looked up at him.

"Why?" Yuto asked seeing he'd looking at him differently.

"Your necktie's crooked." She pointed at his neck. 

"Oh," Yuto looked down at his clothing.

"I'll fix it for you!" Hana announced, before standing up from her seat to fix her brother's tie.

--

Hana climbed up the stairs of the next day, stomping towards the closed doors of the giant. She knocked on his doors harshly, determined to make him open the door for her. But he didn't. 

Not for the next set of seconds.
Which turned to minutes.
Apparently turning to hours. 

Her knuckles turning red and sore from the incessant knocking made her give up on her actions. Maybe he's not home, she thought then turned to sit down on the wooden bed where they used to celebrate their mini win. 

She sighed as she caressed the wooden bed, "I'll just wait for him to come back," she pouted. 

"What are you doing?" 

Hearing his usual deep voice, Hana's neck abruptly straightened, her eyes automatically searching for him. She found him at the top of the stairs, gawking at her as if she has grown two heads, a pronounced frown etched on his face.

"Ah!" She quickly removed her palm from the wooden bed and entwined it with her other hand before looking elsewhere. She quickly shut , embarrassed that she was caught doing silly things. 

She felt his presence drawing near and she suppose he was walking towards his front door. When he opened his door finally, a frown took its place in her face and she looked at him finally. 

"Aren't you going to apologize?!" She spluttered, incredulous. "You just threw me out the other day!" 

She blinked multiple times when he only regarded with a blank stare. She arched one brow at him as she mouthed 'what?' provocatively at him. 

He only rolled his eyes as an answer to her question, and to her surprise, shut the door close with a bang.

She scoffed at his unbelievable response. She quickly got up from the wooden bed then approached his door, banging her fists on it loudly. "Yah, Park Chanyeol! Open this door this instant! Are you seriously going to act like how a child would? Come on we've got a runway to attend to in a few days! Stop being a brat!"

No answer. 

"Fine! Be that way! I'm not leaving here until you talk to me!" Sneakily, she pressed her ear at the door to hear possible sounds coming from inside but failed. 

"Suit yourself!" She heard him shout the moment she detached her ear from the door. 

Her frown deepened when she heard his muffled answer. "So you wanna play it this way, huh?" She mumbled arrogantly before walking towards the wooden bed, sitting down once more. "I'll wait until he comes out," she huffed, crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

"Two can play this game." 

--

Chanyeol loathed the idea of handing Yejeong to that Kyungsoo guy but he also hated the idea of being cornered by the girl. He hated thinking about the idea of opening up to the girl because he knows, his plan would be ruined. He can feel it. 

Chanyeol lied down on his bed and let sleep took over despite knowing that Song Yejeong was outside, spluttering nonsense. She'll definitely get tired of shouted and would just go home. 

"Suit yourself!" He shouted while reaching for another pillow that he used to cover his ears. 

--

Chanyeol was waken up by some muffled voices he assumed was coming from outside his apartment. He frowned. Was Song Yejeong still outside? His head immediately whipped towards his wall clock and his eyes widened seeing the displayed time. Is she crazy? It's getting colder at night, is she planning to get herself killed?!

Scrambling off from the bed, the guy hastily fixed his self before running for the door. What he witnessed though made him flabbergasted. 

--

It was getting darker and Hana was starting to feel the cold seeping in through her bones. But determined to stay true to her words, she hugged herself tighter as she fight off the cold by blowing breath to her hands, rubbing it together. She glanced at his closed door, pouting. 

He really did not open up his door. She has been waiting for five hours already and he never once open his door for her. Before, he was always the strict one, always pushing her to practice. But this time, he was shooing her away. 

"Hana!" She thought that her ears were playing tricks on her when she started hearing Adachi-omma's calking her name. 

She shook her head lightly before resting her chin on her folded knees, rocking herself back and forth, trying her best to fight off the cold. 

"Hana!" This time, the voice become a whole lot louder and a whole lot clearer. And this time, she knew that it wasn't hallucination. Adachi-omma is here. And he was climbing up the stairs with a deep frown on her face.

She's dead meat.

"Yah!" The old woman started, bringing a meter stick with her. "Yah Hana! Come here this instant! I've been looking everywhere from you! Dont you know how worried sick we are?! If only Yuto did not come home from school, we wouldn't know where you went!" 

Hearing her enraged voice, the younger immediately straightened up from her seat, frantically waving her hands at the older. "I-I-I'm fine! Really." She started, panicky. "I never went anywhere but here!" She tried to explain but the older already took hurried steps towards her. "Stop explaining! Come home this instant! You deserve some serious scolding!"

Come home? 

"No!" She screamed, causing both to halt, blinking multiple times. 

"No?!" Mrs Adachi scoffed. "Forget about some serious scolding! You deserve some serious besting! Come here!" 

"Yah! Adachi-omma! I can't go home!" She started arguing when the older started pulling on her arms when she refused to stand. "And why can't you ho home?—"

"I'm waiting for someone! Please!"

The pushing and pulling continued for a few minutes and the two ladies refusing to back down from each other that they never heard the front door to their neighbor's house opened until a tall figure came out of the house. 

He was looking at them, flabbergasted. His eyes wide with shock and his mouth agape as his jaw dropped over dramatically. His hold on the door knob fell when he realised he came out of the wrong time. 

He's dead meat.

~end of chapter 11~

A/N: waaaaaahhhhh the inspiration bug finally returns  (TT.TT) .

Please do tell me that I did well huhu. Anyways, after the long hiatus and other published crappy stories (my bad) I would like to say I'm officially back! Hahahhaha

Are there still people reading this one? Please do let me know if there are, just comment down below (if it's not a bother XD).

So for the next chapters that are coming soon, I may say that developments and unfoldings will officially start. So stay tuned for more updates! Haha

With love,

laidbacknewbie~