Chapter 9

You’re my pick!

“Use whatever background color you like and crop out an area of it. Then put that onto a new layer. Practice the techniques taught last week and continue on your own. If you need any help, feel free to ask me.” The instructor sat down after speaking for a while.

 

“Woah.. Hyewon unnie, your editing skills are always so on point. Teach me some tips please, senpai.” Yujin stared at the masterpiece the older girl came up with.

 

As expected of the club president, any pictures taken or edited passed through her would always be an eye-opener. She had the skills to make things look exceptional from what they originally looked like. It goes the same for her appearance. While her bare face screams beauty, her make-up technique is able to bring out a more innocent side to her. This girl never fails to amaze people around her at all and was deemed perfect in every way. Except... Yujin knows her little secret.

 

---

 

“Unnie, can I have a word with you?” Yujin asked the hamster when their club session ended.

 

“Hmm, sure. But make it quick. I have errands to attend to.” Hyewon complied.

 

The puppy’s face suddenly smirked.

 

“What’s wrong? Did you eat a stale bun this afternoon, your expression became weird all of a sudden.” The older frowned at the puppy with much confusion.

 

“You like Eunbi-unnie, don’t you?” The younger one asked without hesitation.

 

“Wha-? Where did you get that information from? Was it Yena who told you? Sigh.. that duck seriously..” Hyewon started getting flustered when the unnie’s name was mentioned so carelessly. She was so startled she cussed out loud after Yujin popped that question.

 

“Ahaha~~ Unnie, you’re so in love with her. Thanks for your reply, I’ll let her know.” The puppy simply winked at the hamster before she leaves.

 

“Wait! You know that lady?” Hyewon grabbed Yujin’s wrist before she could get any further away.

 

“Yeah, she’s my boss at my part-time job. Why? You wanna meet up with her so bad?”

 

“I- uh- No, that’s not it! Please don’t tell her anything that we discussed just now. As an exchange, I’ll treat you to whatever bubble tea you like for the entire week. Deal?” A stuttering hamster can be seen conversing with her junior.

 

“Hmm, that’s fine by me. But are you really sure you don’t want to see her just once?” The puppy teased.

 

“One more word from you and the deal is cancelled. ” Hyewon said with a blank expression.

 

“Why do I feel like I heard that somewhere? Seems like Deja vu..” Yujin scratched her head after she waved goodbye to Hyewon.