Chapter 27

You’re my pick!

The flower girl was on her way to get more supplies for the shop in substitution for her mother who’s not feeling well on that day itself. Besides her, a certain puppy was not herself since they got into a little argument just a few minutes ago. 

 

“Ya Wonyoungie~~ It’s not like what you think. I didn’t know she would walk out of the house without any clothes on.” The puppy insisted.

 

“I don’t want to hear any more excuses. I need to think things through.” The younger girl went on ahead with a blank expression. 

 

“...” Yujin can only pout when she heard the final command of the girl. 

 

---

 

“Thanks for your purchase, miss. We hope to see you again!” The middle-aged lady smiled brightly as she held up several bags waiting for the two girls to take it from her.

 

“Wonyoung-ah, I can help you carry that. It looks heavy for you.” The puppy struggled to take some of the bags from the younger girl.

 

“Hey, I said I can take these on my own.” The flower girl glared at the puppy.

 

Not backing down, she swiftly went behind the girl and tickled her.

 

Since the girl was sensitive to tickles, she couldn’t hold her laughter for long and released her grip on some of the bags.

 

“Got 'em!” The puppy smiled victoriously at the other girl, obviously annoyed with her tactics.

 

“Why wouldn’t you let me help you? I’m used to carrying heavy cameras during club sessions.” The puppy couldn’t understand why her girlfriend was being so cold to her. 

 

“That’s because you-” The younger started spatting before she stopped herself.

 

“I what?” The puppy was more confused than ever. She doesn’t like it when somebody doesn’t complete her sentence. 

 

The taller girl immediately pulled the two of them to a nearby small alley before putting all the bags down to face the still angry younger girl.

 

“Is there something I should know about?” Yujin stared at the girl intently while holding onto her arms. 

 

“There’s nothing actually. I’m still just processing things through…” Wonyoung’s quivering voice didn’t help much in convincing the older girl.

 

“You don’t have to think too much about it. Just tell me.” The puppy still isn’t willing to back down, held the flower girl tighter in her arms. 

 

By this time, Wonyoung started lashing out. 

 

“You dense idiot. I think I like you, that’s why I’m jealous when you took a glimpse of your senior’s body! Ahhh~!” The girl started breaking free of the puppy’s grasp but the latter was stronger. 

 

“Can you say that again?” The puppy blanked out ever since her “friend” said everything a few seconds ago.

 

“I’m not repeating myself. And we have to get going, the flowers are going to wither if we don’t hurry up any time soon.” The flustered girl easily freed herself this time round, quickly picked up her bags and started brisk-walking when she felt a tug behind.

 

“Wha-” A forehead kiss can be felt and electricity flowed through her body. 

 

“No wonder I felt like something is missing nowadays..you’re the missing piece I’ve always been looking for.” The puppy grinned at her newfound owner.

 

“Are you okay? Did you watch too many dramas nowadays? Do you know how embarrassing those words you say is?” The flower girl shook her head in disdain before heading back to the shop.

 

“Wait, I need to check something.” Yujin quickly pulled out her camera and took a picture of the flustered bunny.

 

“I wasn’t ready yet.” The bunny pouted when she heard the click.

 

The puppy then had her back facing the bunny. While she scrolled through the newly taken pictures, a big grin appeared on her face. 

 

“Yah! What are you hiding from me?” The bunny marched towards her girlfriend.

 

“Nothing, you were just too beautiful I had to smile through all of them.” Yujin then left the girl who just stood there. 

 

“Hurry! The flowers aren’t going to wait for you~~” The puppy shouted back at the girl who’s now frozen in her spot.