Chapter 10

You’re my pick!

Sales were going well for Eunbi’s store since many good reviews came flooding in after their last deal. However, this means more work for the bunny manager and lately, she has trouble coping with the schedules due to lack of manpower in her workshop.

 

She decided to take a mini break and opened the messaging app as soon as her hands reached the phone. A smile instantly appeared while she scrolled through the newly received messages the younger sent her minutes ago. It’s a good thing she was alone in the workshop that day.

 

“Eunbi-unnie, my junior teased me for being an idiot today. What should I do? (T_T)”

 

The bunny’s fingers wavered a little, before hitting the screen.

 

“Well, what did she tease you about?”

 

“...”

 

Hyewon couldn’t possibly tell the older girl that she was the reason behind all the teasing, so she tried to change topics.

 

“It’s okay now. I just wish you were here beside me so we can hug each other.”

 

“I would love that. Besides, a little massage would be great. I’ve been working so hard lately I hardly get breaks. My shoulders are all stiff now.”

 

“If you want unnie, I can send you a mini ASMR using my voice through the audio, if that helps to soothe you.”

 

“Wait, you don’t ha-”

 

Eunbi hasn’t finished typing when an audio clip was received. Her heart started beating rapidly as her thumb hovered over the ‘play’ button. A few seconds inched past slowly before the older bunny held her breath and pulled the phone close to her ears.

 

A sweet sensation flowed through her entire soul, as the younger hamster’s voice whispered softly through the microphone. It almost felt like she was present beside her.

 

“Unnie, I miss talking to you. When we meet someday, I would love to hug you as long as I want. Can I do that... Please?”

 

When the audio stopped playing, the once calm and disciplined manager was nowhere to be found. Instead, a lady with a flushed face was found hyperventilating at the same spot where the usual Eunbi was sitting a few minutes ago. She was too shocked that she forgot how to breathe. What Yujinnie said was true, her visual could kill people easily. But this time, it wasn’t the looks that knocked her off the ground.

 

“Unnie, are you alright?” A worried puppy came running towards the older girl as she was spotted squatting on the floor trying to catch her breath.

 

“I’m fine. I just need to go to the toilet real quick.” Eunbi said as she shoved Yujin aside to hide her embarrassed face.

 

“Unnie…” Yujin sighed before spotting a familiar face on her manager’s phone. A smirk was shown on her face for a split second.

 

“Ohoho~~ aren’t you sneaky…” Yujin thought to herself.

 

 

A/N: To be honest, if Hyewon were to do that to me, I don't think I can survive either way... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻