Final Chapter

You’re my pick!

“So this is where you make that figurine for me?” Hyewon took a walk around the workshop with her girlfriend being the tour guide.

 

“Yeah... Making that was tiring and I was honestly pissed the entire time while I was making it.” The manager took a step closer to her girlfriend.

 

“Why?” The pretty girl was a little unprepared when the older girl stood closer to her. 

 

“Since the photo sent was so similar to how you look from the pictures you sent to me quite often, I thought that you were might actually be cheating on me while dating some other guy.” The older bunny showed a nasty face but quickly hid it when she noticed how the pretty girl looked at her with much concern.

 

“Didn’t I put my status as single?” Hyewon caught the older girl’s act. 

 

“Yeah... I was still worried at that time.” 

 

“Unnie, you shouldn’t overthink too much. What if you decided to the other day and not visit my house? We would have never met, you know?” The taller girl then cupped the bunny’s face softly, while holding stares with the elder.

 

“I’m glad I didn’t.” The bunny smiled while looking up at the other girl. She still couldn’t believe the girl she likes is in front of her doing soft things to her.

 

“Eunbi-unnie. I have something to confess. Do you mind hearing me out?” The younger girl released the bunny’s face and held the girl’s arms. 

 

“What is it?” The manager returned her act of reciprocation.

 

“To be honest, you’re the only one I liked on the app. I did have my settings on to receive invites from both genders, but you’re truly the first one that caught my eye on the same day I opened my account.” Hyewon said with such affirmation.

 

“..Me too.” The manager softly blurted out.

 

“Shh~ Let me finish talking.” The pretty girl zoomed in closer to the manager’s face, causing the latter to stay silent quickly before pulling back to her original position.

 

“When I saw your profile, I know you’re the one for me and I told myself I have to have you. Your profile was really y too... I couldn’t take my eyes off your c- Also, your profile intrigues me. So that’s why I swiped right on you within the 5 seconds I stumbled onto you.”

 

“But I didn’t write my profile myself. I think Yujin may have written it while she was teaching me how to use the app.” The bunny looked at the pretty girl confused. 

 

“It was cute, nonetheless. Maybe I should lessen her punishments..” Hyewon thought for a while. 

 

“Did you mention about my chest again?” The older girl deadpanned.

 

“It was nothing actually.” The hamster tried to wave it off as best as she could but the sharp leader caught her intention without fail.

 

“You know, they’re all yours now.” The older girl threw a flirty grin at the hamster while slowly taking off her clothes one by one.

 

“How about you, unnie? I wanna hear it from you too. How you feel about me and all that?” Hyewon tried to change the topic while averting her gaze away from the bunny.

 

“The only thing that came to my mind when I saw you the first time is that you’re really pretty. That was it, actually. Your beauty basically captured my entire soul. I was afraid that I would miss seeing you if I swiped left so I swiped right on you. I’m really glad I did that.” The manager replied softly to the other girl. 

 

The bunny could only stare at the girl in front of her getting flustered slowly by every moving second and chuckled at the sight of it.

 

“So..getting back to it... Are you ready to embrace all of me?” The bunny didn’t hesitate to remove the layers of clothing on her this time while her partner stood at the same spot not moving at all. 

 

All silence was broken when a shout can be heard across the room.

 

“GODDAMMIT JUST GET A ROOM ALREADY!!!” 

 

The two girls then whipped their heads to the door, spotting an equally flustered puppy staring back at them.

 

“DID Y’ALL FORGET I’M UNDERAGED?? GEEZ…” The puppy screamed at the top of her lungs before leaving the two of them alone for good. 

 

“She’s right. We better go home now.” The now blushing manager tried to swallow everything she’s done up to this point and tried to hide her face to avoid getting teased by the younger girlfriend. However, luck wasn’t on her side tonight.

 

“Dear, no matter how much you try, you just can’t hide your feelings towards me huh?” The pretty girl smirked towards the older girl. 

 

“I-” The bunny couldn’t disagree but to nod her head in response to her girlfriend’s question.

 

Hyewon then put her arms onto the bunny’s waist, pulling the girl close to her until there was only an inch between their faces. Feeling nervous, Eunbi held her breath while placing her arms around the taller girl’s shoulders. It was only a matter of time before the two shared another one of their passionate kisses for the umpteenth time in the week from the time that they met each other. 

 

After a good long 10 minutes of sharing saliva with each other, Hyewon unwillingly pulled away, still holding onto the shorter girl tightly. 

 

“Eunbi yah, you must be tired for the day. Let’s head back home so we can continue where we left off here.” She winked at her girlfriend while scooping her up into her arms. 

 

“Dummy, you know how much I can’t resist you right?” The manager smiled. 

 

The two girls then made their way out of the workshop while looking at each other lovingly.

 

 

 

A/N: So this is the last chapter guyyyss.....  I tried to make this chapter non-mature so people of all ages can actually enjoy the kangbi interaction without the age-limit thingy. Hopefully, it is cheesy enough for you guys. Cheers! (●°u°●)​ 」