2.13 Love and Friendship

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you plan on leaving me too?”


Eunbi stunned. Hyewon sounded so cold that it hits her hard.


“Answer me Kwon Eunbi,”
“Hye...”
“I thought you change, but I guess I’m wrong, you are still the same,” 
“Hyewon, I can explain this,” Eunbi went to Hyewon and took her hand but Hyewon shoved her hand away.
“Eunbi, you use my friend to gain benefit, what are you thinking?”
“I have no choice,”
“Choice? There are more choices but sacrificing your friendship is not a choice!” Hyewon burst.
“Then, what choice do I have? Tell me!”
“There are more ways for you to go to SNU! But you using your friends like this is so wrong!”
“I asked you for other choices!” Eunbi shouted.


Hyewon was speechless as she saw Eunbi’s angry face. 


“It’s over between us,” Hyewon said and left the class.
“Hyewon! Kang Hyewon!”


Hyewon ignored Eunbi and made her way straight to somewhere. Eunbi kicked the chair out of frustration. 


“Kwon Eunbi, this time you really cross the line,”


Yuri packed her stuff and left the class. Eunbi fell on her knee. She did not know how to express what’s inside her heart. A part of her wanted to run to Hyewon while the other was burden with her father wish. His wish to see Eunbi joining SNU.


= = = = =


Eunbi threw herself on the bed as soon as she reached her room. She let out a long sighed. She kept checking her phone in case Hyewon texted.


“She is really mad at me,”


There was a knock on the door and Irene entered. Eunbi raised from the bed and sat instead as Irene took the empty spaces next to her. 


“Unnie, what are you doing here?” Eunbi asked.
“I heard something happened at school, about you and Hyewon and your friends too,”
“Who told you?”
“It doesn’t matter who told me but sister, what you did is wrong,”
“You should know better, I need to live up to father expectation, I want to be like you,” Eunbi said.
“No, don’t be like me. I followed everything that father told me too that I lost everything,” 
“Unnie...”
“Do what you want Eun, don’t bother about what father want, go for your dream and enjoy your time with your friends, don’t be like me,” Irene added.
“But unnie, father will be very upset,”
“You don’t have to worry about him, I got your back, for now, you need to clean up the mess you made and get your friend back, I don’t you to regret it later,”
“Unnie, are you sure?”
“Sister, I will protect you, don’t make the same mistake as mine, getting into SNU is not important, all that matter is you, you need to be happy,”
“Unnie...”


Eunbi hugged her sister and cried.


“I’m a fool, am I?”
“You are not, Eun,”
“What am I suppose to do now?”


They broke from the hug and Irene hold Eunbi’s shoulder.


“Now you need to fix everything,”


= = = = =


Eunbi and Juri met at the rooftop again the next day. Eunbi glared at Juri but Juri remained unbothered.


“What do you want Eunbi?”
“I’m going to tell everyone about what you did!” Eunbi threatened.
“You know what happen if you tell them!”
“I don’t care Juri, what you did was bad enough!”
“I’m seriously kicking you out of the list if you did!” Juri growled.
“Go ahead! I don’t care!”
“So you think you can get into SNU just like that? I will make sure SNU ban you!”


Eunbi was taken aback but she managed to control herself.


“You have that much power in SNU?”
“Of course! I can pick anyone I want to enter there and I can kick them easily too,” Juri revealed.
“People work so hard to get into SNU while you...”
“It’s all about money today Eunbi, money!”
“You are a total jerk Juri, you are crazy!” Eunbi stated.
“So? You betray me so you can say goodbye to SNU,”
“Do what you want, I don’t care anymore!”
“Kwon Eunbi! I will frame you for cheating in exam then!”


Eunbi could not believe what she just heard. 


“What did you say?”
“I will frame you in the upcoming exam! Then you will get kick out of the school!” Juri added.
“You are too much Juri!”
“So follow me Kwon Eunbi, help me to get Yena,”
“No Juri, I’m done with you,”
“Then get yourself ready because I will ruin your life,”


Eunbi smirked and she laughed. Juri puzzled at Eunbi sudden attitude change.


“Why are you laughing?”
“OK GUYS! DID YOU BROADCAST IT?”
“Yes we did,”


Sakura and Yena appeared from the door, walking towards them. Eunbi took out the small mic from her pocket.


“Congrats Juri, now the whole school know who you really are,” Eunbi said.
“What did you do?”
“Well, we just broadcast your conversation with Eunbi throughout the school,” Sakura revealed.
“I can’t believe I fell in love with you before,” Yena added.
“You guys...grrr!!!”


Juri left the rooftop in hurry. Sakura, Yena and Eunbi high fived each other.


“Good job guys, serve her right!” 
“Erm...guys..” Eunbi called.


Yena

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter