Morning Gone Wrong

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Narrator’s POV

It was 8 o’clock in the morning when they actually started rolling for the actual footage of the episode. This was a two-part episode since they had to leave to the secret place for the actual missions to start. Kangin and Y/N were ready to film. They weren’t allowed to wear make up to keep the authenticity of the vibe that they were going for. Owl PD gave the first mission card.

“Kangin’s Mission Part 1 – Showing care for your members: Kangin will have to cook all meals for the members for the rest of the day. Y/N’s mission is to teach Kangin how to cook some authentic food from Y/N’s place. This mission is also for the other members to try different food.” Y/N read the cue sheet.

“That’s not that hard… I guess?” Kangin said.
Y/N looked at Owl PD and the rest of the staff and they started to laugh.
“The food here is quite complicated to cook you know…” Y/N whispered
“YAH!” Kangin shouted
“Don’t worry, breakfast is the easiest.” Y/N said.

They now started to cook. Y/N was giving instructions while Kangin was the one who was actually cooking. The two of them were casually talking. Leeteuk couldn’t help it and decided to MC the whole scene.

“Y/N-ssi, do you really cook?” Leeteuk asked.
“Yes, I do. In fact I enjoy cooking very much.” Y/N said.
“Wah~ That’s great! Maybe some other time we could have a cook off.” Leeteuk said.
 

When Kyuhyun heard the word “cook off” – he immediately stood up and joined them to film. And alas, it was decided that Leeteuk, Y/N, and Kyuhyun will have a special episode – a cook off.

Kangin was already sweating while cooking – well he was cooking for less than 30 people since Y/N insisted that they should cook for everyone including the staff since the ingredients that Greg bought was a lot. Kangin then asked Y/N a favor.

“Y/N-ssi, can you please wipe off my sweat?”
“Sure.” Y/N got a clean face towel and wiped Kangin’s sweat.

The other members saw this and Eunhyuk was especially loud that morning and made a whistling sound and shouted:
“WARNING number 1!”

Kangin just cursed his way out.

After cooking so many eggs, fried rice, and breakfast steak they were finally finished.

Y/N was so afraid to ask the crew for help when she started to fix the whole garden. The members and the crew saw this and they immediately helped out.

“Yah, why don’t you ask for help?” Donghae moved beside her and whispered.
Y/N felt that all the eyes are on them – it made her really uncomfortable so she just smiled and walked away.
This made Donghae feel that he did something wrong since she wasn’t talking to him that much since they came.

The breakfast table was already set up and everyone was sitting. Some of the camera crew were still filming and Y/N decided to give a toast.

“Morning toast for this project. I really hope that I could be a big help to all of you.” Every one cheered and toasted their coffee cups and juices. Every one was eating already when Y/N saw that some of the crew were still filming.

Y/N approached Owl PD and asked if they can just leave the cameras so the cameramen could eat. This really touched the heart of the staff since Y/N was not only accommodating towards the idols but to the staff too. Every one enjoyed the food that Kangin prepared and even that he should do this everyday for the rest of their stay.

 

Y/N’s POV:

It was down time. We were all just resting and talking when I heard a very specific honk. Upon hearing the said honk, Greg and I exchanged looks. His eyes were wide open. I was about to cry. He knew that. The staff and the members were puzzled. The car honked again.

“No. Please, no.” I started to tear up and I stood up to go to the service area.

“Security please block the entrance. Also, call the guard house. He is not supposed to be here.” I heard Greg page to his walkie talkie.

Kangin’s POV:

Talking and spending time with Y/N actually made me closer to her and I did like her personality. She was very easy to talk to. We were all laughing and exchanging stories when we all heard a honking sound. I looked at Y/N and her face turned pale. The car honked again and I swear I saw a tear falling. She then started saying “No” it was as if she’s on a verge of a panic attack. She stood up and went towards this small service area. Then we heard Greg page something. This was not okay. Whatever situation we were at the moment I knew was not okay. I immediately stood up and went to go to Y/N. I felt that some of the members stood up and talked to Greg what was happening. All I heard was “It’s her father.”

Narrator’s POV:

The somehow perfect morning turned 180 for Y/N. Her dad was in front of her house. Y/N was at the floor head to her knees and was shaking. Kangin sat beside her.

“You don’t have to say anything. Think of me as your big brother. I’m here.” Kangin firmly but comfortingly said.

A few minutes has passed and Greg was able to call Y/N’s mom and even talked to Owl PD. All cameras were shut off and all phones were turned off. Greg slowly approached Y/N.

“Y/N, he’s not leaving.”
“It’s too early. I don’t want to fight.” Y/N surrendered.
“You have no choice.” Greg said.
“Security here?” Y/N asked.
Greg nodded.

She stood up and so did Kangin.

“Do you want me to go with you?” Kangin asked her.
“No. Just stay here.”

Y/N walked towards the door with Greg by her side and everyone else was at the garden.

Y/N purposely opened the door so everyone can see – but they can’t hear the conversation – well that’s what she thought.

“Please leave.” Y/N told her father.
“CHARITY?! YOU’RE GIVING AWAY MY MONEY TO CHARITY?!” Her dad screamed – she was ready to hit Y/N on the face when Y/N moved aside so her dad could see what she’s dealing with.

“Hit me and there are cameras to record you. There are people who can stand as witnesses. These people has not signed and NDA so it’s your word against our evidences.” Y/N’s voice started to raise.
“AND IT IS NOT YOUR MONEY IT’S MOMS. AND THIS IS MY PROJECT SO IT IS MINE. I can’t believe that you’re that greedy that you’re not willing to donate to charity! This would be an awesome headline for you do you want that?!” She was screaming on top of her lungs.

Her mother’s car suddenly pulled out with the village security car.

Y/N’s mom ordered the village security to assist his ex-husband out of the village and they would hear a handful since he was already not allowed to enter the village.

The whole father fiasco ended and Y/N’s mom held her daughter’s hand and escorted her inside. The members ran towards Y/N and Kangin hugged her.

“What ever that was, you did great.” And Y/N broke down. Y/N’s mom asked to talk to them at the garden while Heechul and Kangin accompanied Y/N to her room.

“Can you stay?” Y/N asked the two guys.
“Of course.” Heechul and Kangin said.

While they were at the room, Y/N’s mom started to apologize to everyone and made everyone sign an NDA. Owl PD gave Y/N’s mom assurance that everything is fine and they’ll take care of Y/N.

“This is why Y/N accepted this project. It was also to help herself. This really means a lot” Y/N’s mom said.

When everything was okay Y/N’s mom left. The rest of the members and Owl PD walked towards Y/N’s room. They knocked and they were allowed to enter.

Owl PD asked the members to leave as he would talk to Y/N first.
 

“I’m sorry.” Y/N said.
“You don’t have to. I just want to make sure that you’re okay.” Owl PD said.
“Thank you. We’ll have to just wait for the cars to arrive.” Y/N said.
“Take your time. We’re not in a rush. You get some rest first.” He smiled and patted Y/N’s head.

Owl PD made his exit and the members came in. Heechul and Kangin were sitting on the bed with Y/N and the rest were at the floor.

“I’m…” before Y/N could finish her sentence Siwon cut her off.
“Don’t apologize. You fought for your own principle. You don’t get to apologize for doing what’s right.”

Everyone was agreeing with Siwon. Teuk had the idea that they should prepare some snacks for the road and should leave Y/N alone for a moment.

“I’ll be there.” Y/N said.
“Take your time.” Shindong smiled.

Everyone left except for Donghae. He was left inside the room.

Y/N was sitting down and Donghae was standing near the door.