New Internet Show

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Narrator’s POV:

Since Donghae left Y/N’s country, everyone (the members) are expecting that the two will be in constant communication. Leeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk were always mentally preparing themselves whenever Donghae’s phone would ring or whenever he would be talking to someone. However, Donghae and Y/N’s situation was far from that – and Donghae, despite not being able to keep in touch with Y/N all the time, he understood her situation even though it was kind of bothering him already. Don’t get it wrong, Hae and Y/N exerts the same effort just to communicate with each other. But the members were starting to get concerned about their set up given the fact that Hae is… a baby – he might not be able to keep up with such setting. Somehow they were all praying that Donghae would do something just to be pre-occupied and not get bothered with the idea of waiting for Y/N.

It was already December and Siwon and Leeteuk just came back to the dorm with their managers. The managers gathered the members in the living room that was filled with cameramen and audio crew. The members were in shock since they didn’t know why there were cameras in the living room and mics were being installed on them.

“YAH. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? WE AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING UNTIL NEXT MONTH!” Heechul gnarled as he was disturbed from his playing.
“Is everyone here already?” Leeteuk ignored Heechul and continued as soon as he saw their managers approval that everyone was there.

“I am completely sorry that our vacation will be cut short – but, the management called us a while ago and we were given no choice since it seems like it was all planned ahead without informing us.” Leeteuk said.

“As you can see, there are a number of staff here but there’s no director. We will be filming an Internet show with 13 episodes for a special.” Siwon continued

“I am so lost.” Shindong said.

“We are too. That’s why our managers will be discussing it to us in more details.” Leeteuk said and they took a seat and gave the managers the center to present what will happen.

“Okay. Starting next week, you will be flying to another country. You will be working with someone from that country and think of it as a boot camp for SJ Returns. Each of you will be given 1 episode each. The first episode will be this one, the pre-production. The second episode will be the time were we will all fly out and meet the people that we will be working with, then each of the episodes will be casted through draw-lots and so on.” The managers explained.

“So you mean the people that we will be working with are also filming right now?” Kangin asked.

“Yes.” The managers confirmed.

“Can we not participate?” Heechul annoyingly asked.

“Ah, we would also want to clarify that your ‘vacation’ will be extended to 2 more months because of this. There will be days that there will be no filming but you’re locked in to that country.” One manager said

With that announcement everyone’s spirit lightened and somehow showed more interest in the project.

“I am still skeptical.” Heechul said and Kyuhyun agreed.

“This program is non-censored which means…” Leeteuk was about to finish when Heechul and Yesung’s ears claped.

“The management agreed to this?” Heechul was somehow excited with the idea that the program will have no filter at all.

“Yes. The management wants to show how free spirited and how crazy you guys are.” One of the managers said while rolling his eyes. They knew that this project will be out of hand but that was the only way to make it as authentic as it is.

The meeting ended and the crew left and it was the members who were left in the dorm.

“What did we just got ourselves into?” Sungmin said.

“Well, for sure everyone’s going to have a good time.” Siwon said.

“Well, you’re one confident person?” Ryeowook said.

“Ofcourse.” Siwon raised both his eyebrows.

“Siwon knows who were working with and where we’re going.” Leeteuk said. With that everyone started annoying Siwon.

“I am not telling but I know everyone will enjoy.” Siwon said.