You're Even More So Like You

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sigh left his lips as he found himself heading back to the apartment. He was hoping Minho would come with him this time, but he was way too stubborn. Key in hand, he approached the door, deciding he would knock first as not to scare Jinki if he was still home. With no response, he unlocked the door and walked in, as quietly as possible.

 

It was a habit of his to keep his footsteps quiet, and as he entered the hall and saw one door ajar he was thankfully for that habit. He tried to listen for talking or other footsteps, but all he heard was faint music.

 

Curiosity got the best of him, and he found himself peeking into the dim lit room. A light chuckle came out of him as he smiled at the sight.

 

“You’re cute when you sleep” He mumbled to himself and left the room.

 

He continued down the hall, stopping in front of Minho’s room. He turned the door knob and was surprised when it opened easily.

 

“He should really get a lock” Another mumbled thought, another habit of his.

 

He pushed it open and walked in, scanning the room for a second, trying to remember where Minho said it was.

 

“Open the side table drawer… taped above..” He followed the actions as he said them, finding the flash drive he was looking for, “Safe but kinda cliche”

 

That’s when he heard footsteps behind him.

 

He turned around and was relieved to find it was only Jinki. Oh wait, Jinki with a bat.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter