When Eyes Open

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If he didn’t need the money, Jonghyun wouldn’t have opened the shop today, but he was thankful to be surrounded by friends throughout the day. Jinki and Taemin kept him smiling, and Jonghyun couldn’t imagine working with anyone else.

 

“We should all go out tonight, like to a karaoke bar” Taemin suggested and Jinki was quick to agree.

 

Jonghyun smiled at Taemin, “That sounds great, I nominate Jinki to pay for us” He pointed at the older and Taemin agreed.

 

“Why me? Why not Taemin? He suggested it” Jinki argued through a smile.

 

“Because you can bring Minho, and then he can pay” Jonghyun explained and Jinki nodded in understanding.

 

“Sounds like a plan to me” Jinki replied, but Jonghyun’s attention was on Taemin.

 

Taemin was glaring at something outside the shop, making the other two turn to look, but Jonghyun wishes he hadn’t. The door opened and the bell rang, and Jonghyun watched Kim Kibum walk in, head down, a bag in his hand. Kibum didn’t seem to pay any attention to anyone, standing in front of Taemin, he held out the bag and looked up at him.

 

“The loan sharks stole this” There wasn’t much emotion behind his voice, and he didn’t flinch when Taemin ripped the bag from his hand.

 

Once the bag left his hand, Kibum turned to leave, but Jonghyun wasn’t going to let him.

 

“Kibum” He didn’t stop, “Ya, Kim Kibum!” Jonghyun yelled, coming towards him.

 

Kibum turned to look at him, “What?”

 

“You know what! You ignored me for an entire day and then just broke up with me, why?” Jonghyun asked, angry when Kibum didn’t look bothered.

 

“What, do you want a reason?” Kibum asked, and Jonghyun wanted to cry he was so mad.

 

“I think I deserve an explanation” Jonghyun took a deep breath.

 

“I broke up with you for your sake, I fell out of love with you, it’s not you it’s me” Kibum answered sarcastically, “What do you want to hear Jonghyun? I can’t tell you the truth, so what do you want from me?”

 

“I just want closure!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter