There's A Vortex

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have money saved under an alias, I plan to go to another country, maybe somewhere in Europe” Kibum didn’t sound excited.

 

“Why?” Was all Jinki could think to ask, he didn’t want to stop Kibum if this was something he actually wanted.

 

“Why not? I’m young, I could explore the world” Kibum answered, almost sounding like he was trying to convince himself.

 

“Is that the truth?” Jinki found himself concerned for the younger.

 

“Why do you care?” Kibum glared at him.

 

“You’re my friend, Kibum” Jinki saw his gaze soften at the word.

 

“Pretty sure friends don’t attempt to kill your other friends” Kibum scoffed.

 

“Were you planning on telling everyone goodbye?” Jinki ignored the information, deciding to talk about it another time.

 

“I don’t have to, I don’t belong so no one would mind” Kibum answered, hurt by his own words.

 

“Who says you don’t belong? Who says we wouldn’t miss you?” Jinki asked, making Kibum audibly sigh.

 

“I thought you’d be happy, your boyfriend’s ex getting out of the picture, the person you never trusted leaving, why are you trying to get me to stay?” Kibum tried to sound irritated.

 

“I don’t want you to make a decision you’ll regret” Jinki told him simply, Kibum nodding.

 

“How are all of you like this? Why don’t any of you hate me by now?!” Kibum shocked both of them by yelling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter