Turned Away

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blood. So much blood. Jinki’s never seen that much blood in one place. And right beside it, Choi Minho, his boyfriend.

 

“Jinki..” It was soft and Jinki wanted to respond but he couldn’t, something wouldn’t let him.

 

Minho’s eyes were glued to him, but he was looking at everything. The blood, the knife, the man, the tarps, it was all too much. He began to back up, alarms going off in his mind, telling him to get out to run and who was he to argue. The only thing that slowed him down was Minho’s voice reaching for him.

 

“Jinki please, don’t go” Minho pleaded, and Jinki felt bad.

 

But it didn’t stop him, he was backing out of the hallway and stumbling out of the apartment before Minho could approach him. Pure fear controlling him.

 

When he entered the hallway of the complex he began to run. Jinki didn't care if people gave him odd looks, he had to get away, to run. Because the person he thought he knew, the person he’s in love with, just killed a man.

 

At the same time Jinki felt guilt, the pain in Minho’s voice when he asked him not to go struck through his heart. But he couldn’t turn back, no, that would be ridiculous, he couldn’t go back to a killer.

 

That’s when the tears started, as the cold air hit his face when he finally was out of the building. He checked his phone for the address to Jonghyun’s, running there like his life depended on it. As salty tears fell down his cheeks and the piercing cold air turned into snowflakes dusting his hair.

 

He blinked the tears away, as they blurred his vision. He didn’t know how long it’d take to get to Jonghyun’s, and he had no clue what he was going to tell them. Hell, he didn’t even know what to tell himself, the person he loves is a murderer.

 

And then he slipped, and stumbled, and he just hoped the fall wouldn’t be too bad. He caught himself on his hands, getting up quickly, his brain still telling him to run and not to stop until he was truly safe.

 

Jinki checked his phone, he was almost there, he called Jonghyun to make sure they had made it.

 

“Hello?” Jonghyun answered and Jinki has forgotten he was crying and suddenly talking felt like a bad idea.

 

“I- I’m almost there, is the do-or open?” Jinki sniffled a bit and just hoped Jonghyun didn’t ask questions now.

 

“Uh, yeah, do you want us to meet you outside?” Jonghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter