It's As If It's A Jungle

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinki? Are you ready to go?” Minho’s voice fills the hallway of the apartment.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be out in a sec” Jinki replies, slipping on a coat and putting things like his phone and wallet in the pockets.

 

Once he had everything he needed, he headed to the front door, finding Minho in a big winter coat.

 

“I heard it might snow” He smiled and Jinki thought for once the tall boy looked small.

 

“Let’s go!” Jinki pointed to the air excitedly and Minho giggled at him.

 

They headed out of the apartment and Minho led them around the city, finding a street full of people and food trucks. Jinki felt his eyes go wide as he look at the phenomenon that he had only seen in videos.

 

“What do you want to try first?” Minho asked and Jinki started to study the trucks to find one that looked interesting.

 

The two went from truck to truck, trying things from almost all of them. Although Jinki felt bad that Minho paid for everything, he promised himself he wouldn’t worry about it today and would pay him back later. They were at their fifth truck when Jinki heard a rather loud sigh from Minho.

 

“Oh hey! Minho, Jinki, it’s good to see you again!” Kibum’s voice made Jinki turn around and smile.

 

“It’s good to see you too!” Jinki replied and noticed Minho almost burning holes into Kibum with his glare.

 

“What a coincidence that you’re here” Minho spoke up and Kibum met his eyes.

 

“I just woke up today and decided I wanted some good food, what brings you here?” Kibum asked and Jinki swore they were talking in their heads.

 

“Uh, Minho is showing me around the city today so this was our first stop” Jinki could almost touch the tension between them.

 

“How nice of him, you know one of my favorite trucks is down there” Kibum pointed somewhere further down the road, “Taco Drips, they make ice cream tacos, but they said they weren’t going to stay for much longer” Kibum looked at Minho and there was something in that look that only they understood.

 

“The one with the ice cream tacos, I heard it was good but I never tried it” Minho replied and Jinki felt nervous for some reason.

 

“We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter