Dreams That Have Become Similar

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jonghyun.. I’m so sorry” Minho apologized first, standing up despite Jinki’s pleas.

 

“He didn’t even call me, he just texted me ‘we’re done’ after not talking to me all day” Jonghyun explained, the tears falling down his cheeks as Minho limped toward him.

 

“He can be really inconsiderate sometimes, I’m so sorry” Minho offered Jonghyun a hug, and the shorter gladly took it.

 

Jinki and Taemin watched the scene unfold, trying to decide if they should join the hug or let Minho handle it. Minho knew Kibum better and Jinki assumed he had been hurt like this by Kibum before, so maybe it was better for Minho to take care of Jonghyun. After all, the taller may know exactly how Jonghyun is feeling right now.

 

Jonghyun sobbed into Minho’s chest, calling Kibum names as he balled his fist in Minho’s shirt. Minho rubbed his back in a circle motion with one hand, using the other to keep Jonghyun upright.

 

“Does he hurt everyone like this?” Jonghyun asked and Minho took a deep breath.

 

“He just doesn’t think about anyone but himself sometimes, and in that process he deeply hurts people” Minho sounded upset as well, “I’m sorry he did this to you, you didn’t deserve this”

 

“I thought things were going so well, I thought he was in love with me, just like I am for him..” Jonghyun trailed off and that when Jinki joined the hug.

 

“I knew I had a bad feeling about Kibum” Taemin gritted his teeth, and it seemed no one else was supposed to hear him.

 

“Jinki had a bad feeling too, I really wished I had listened to it” Jonghyun moved to look at Taemin.

 

“What is wrong with him?! How could he date you for a few days and then just drop you?! Were you nothing to him?!” Taemin was trying not to yell, and Jinki noticed a sad look on Minho’s face at the last sentence.

 

“You’re right! How could he just toy with me like that?! What am I doing crying over him?! I should be getting my revenge!” Jonghyun joined Taemin, stepping away from Minho and Jinki.

 

“Uh, what if instead of revenge you just.. asked for the reason he broke up with you so suddenly?” Jinki suggested and Minho agreed.

 

“If you can have closure then maybe it’ll help with the healing process” Minho added and Jonghyun looked down.

 

“I guess so” Jonghyun spoke softly.

 

Taemin’s face was still twisted in anger, “That assh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter