All You Do

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a new day, and the couple had slept in late, but thankfully not too late. They still had time to get ready for their friends to arrive, and Jinki was still so happy that Minho said yes.

 

“Is that everything?” Minho asked, looking at the table full of snacks.

 

“I think so, also Jonghyun said he’s on his way” Jinki told him, straightening up things.

 

He smiled when he felt arms wrap around him.

 

“I can’t wait to properly meet your friends” Minho hummed, rocking the two of them.

 

“They also can’t wait to meet you” Jinki replied, placing his hands on Minho’s.

 

“And I just want to be sure, you are okay with Kibum coming over?” Minho asked, and Jinki put a hand on his cheek.

 

“As long as you two play nice” Jinki answered, but then Minho turned Jinki to face him.

 

“I’m not worried about that, I’m worried about you. Last night when we ran into him you didn’t even talk” Minho took one of Jinki’s hands into his, “I just want you to be mentally okay with this”

 

Jinki gave Minho a loving look, “I want him to come over because I want to stop being scared of him. I don’t know whether it’ll work or not, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try”

 

Minho just smiled at him and moved in for a kiss, and Jinki quickly accepted. The kiss didn’t last long as there was a knock on the door. The couple went together to open it, finding Jonghyun smiling at them.

 

“Hey! Come on in” Jinki smiled and moved so he could walk in.

 

“I hope I wasn’t supposed to bring anything” Jonghyun said as Minho closed the door.

 

“No, we have plenty” Jinki gestured for him to sit.

 

The three talke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter