If It Overflows

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki locked the door to the shop, a content sigh leaving his lips. A smile crossing them as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and read the name, somehow happier. It was Minho.

 

“Hey, I just locked up” Jinki answered, starting down the sidewalk.

 

“Oh, is Taemin still with you?” Minho asked, something unrecognizable behind his voice.

 

He looked behind him, seeing Taemin’s back. “He lives the other way, why?”

 

“I was thinking of inviting him over… like a, uh, apology for yesterday” Minho spoke a little quicker than Jinki was used to.

 

“I think I can catch up with him, do you still want to invite him?” Jinki asked, now turning around to look at Taemin.

 

“Yeah, and keep me on the phone, I wanna invite him myself” The request felt odd, but Jinki didn’t think too much about it.

 

“Okay, I will” Jinki told him, and began to jog in Taemin’s direction, “Taemin!”

 

The younger turned around, a confused look on his face as Jinki approached him.

 

“Hey Jinki, what is it?” Taemin asked, stopping so Jinki could catch up to him.

 

“Minho’s on the phone, he wanted to talk to you” Jinki answered, handing Taemin the phone.

 

“Hello?” Taemin spoke into the phone, nodding to himself.

 

Jinki tried not to seem like he was listening, especially after Taemin looked at him in a way that may not have meant to be suspicious, but that’s how Jinki saw it. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter