It Shakes My Room Windows

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a few hours, and he was tempted to just leave, it would be easier than staying and hearing the worst. But, for some reason, Kibum felt he had to stay, if not for Minho then for Minho’s friends.

At this point he wasn’t sitting anymore, he had to stand, had to be further away from the three. It was almost as if he was still just watching Jinki, keeping him safe for Minho as he’d been doing for the past three days. He believed it was the least he could do for him, even if the worst came true, Kibum had decided he’d watch the trio from afar. Keeping them safe, just like Minho would have wanted.

The thoughts punched him in the gut, he was already thinking as if Minho was gone.

And now Kibum was angry, at the universe or himself he wasn’t sure, but he could feel his blood boiling. He balled his fists and let out a huff to himself, but he was pulled out of his thoughts when a nurse came up to Taemin.

“He’s stable, he’s still unconscious, but he can have visitors. Room 525” That was the only part Kibum needed to hear before he started on his way.

It didn’t take him long to find the room, some kind of autopilot bringing him there, but he stopped before opening the door. He looked in the small window, just barely able to see Minho’s hand, and he felt weak again.

Kibum forced himself to open the door, taking in the sight slowly, his grip on the door knob tightening. He stood there for a while, he’s not sure how long, but the hand on his shoulder told him longer than he meant to.

“Are you okay?” Taemin asked and Kibum looked to him.

He just shook his head.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to go in” Taemin told him, “But if you want, I’ll go with you”

Kibum was confused, but nodded anyway, why was Taemin being so nice? After he almost killed him and hurt his loved one, why did Taemin comfort him?

Taemin closed the door behind them, mumbling something about it being only two at a time, but Kibum was inching closer to Minho’s side. All the tubes connected to Minho scared him, but he tried to tell himself it was okay as he lightly placed his hand over Minho’s. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter