Getting A Bit Colder

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki waited patiently outside of the room, half of him wanting to see Minho again and the other half worried about Kibum. After everything that’s happened, Jinki just wanted everyone to be happy and safe, so one of them missing unsettled him. Kibum stayed there until Minho woke up, for him to just disappear after barely talking to the younger felt off. But then again, Jinki didn’t know Kibum like Minho did. In fact, no one knows him like Minho does, at least not to Jinki’s knowledge.

 

Jonghyun stepped out of the room and brought Jinki out of his thoughts.

 

“Do you want to go back in?” He asked, pointing at the door.

 

Jinki wanted to say yes, but now Kibum was troubling him.

 

“Maybe later, can I use your phone?” Jinki stood up and gave Jonghyun a smile.

 

“Is yours dead?” Jonghyun asked as he pulled his out.

 

“No, I just don’t have Kibum’s number” Jinki was honest as Jonghyun handed over his phone.

 

“Why do you need to get in contact with him?” Jonghyun was curious, but Jinki could tell he wasn’t happy to be talking about Kibum.

 

“He’s been gone for a while, I’m worried” Jinki told him as he unlocked the phone and found Kibum’s contact, calling him.

 

“Good luck on getting an answer” Jonghyun forced a smile and sat down.

 

The first two times he was sent to voicemail, and part of him expected that, it was almost at the end of the third attempt that Kibum answered.

 

“What do you want?” His tone was cold, but there was something under it that Jinki couldn’t make out.

 

“It’s Jinki, I was wondering where you went, we got you some food” Jinki kept his tone friendly.

 

“I’m.. outside, getting some fresh air” Kibum was hesitant to answer.

 

“Well, hurry back, I’m sure Minho wants to talk to you” Jinki smiled into the phone, “And this bread-“

 

“Jinki” Kibum interrupted, “Can we talk? Outside?”

 

“Yeah, sure, I’ll be right there” Jinki was confused, but something told him he shouldn’t ask questions.

 

They hung up after that, and Jinki returned the phone to Jonghyun, then he turned to leave.

 

“Wait, where are you going?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter