The More It Overflows

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum sighed to himself, what was taking him so long? He wanted to get started already, to feel the fear come off of the young man. Kibum leaned up against a wall, straightening up when he heard footsteps coming toward the door. A smile made its way across his face, he slipped a knife into his hand and waited for Taemin to open the door.

 

It creaked open slowly, he took a few steps forward, keeping the lights off. This felt so easy that Kibum felt like a kid on Christmas. In one swift movement, Kibum pinned the shadow against the wall, his knife at its throat.

 

Kibum glared, almost growling at the sight, “Choi Minho where is he” He refused to move the knife, keeping Minho pinned.

 

“I couldn’t let you do it, so he’s safe” Minho answered, and Kibum could tell it was the truth.

 

“Why?! I’ve never interfered with any of your contracts, why are you suddenly interfering with mine?!” Kibum was angry, and he pushed the knife closer, but still not close enough to cut him.

 

“Jinki’s not stupid, he’s onto you, and sometimes money can’t fix things” Minho warned, and Kibum just laughed at this.

 

“If I go down, I take you with me, then Jinki has to live with the fact he put you in jail” Kibum smiled, “After he finds out how similar we are, he might like the idea, and then you’ll be alone again” Kibum hummed, “At least we’ll have each other”

 

“Is that why you won’t give up? Because you miss me? You think Jinki will leave and I’ll crawl back to you? It’s that it?” Minho asked, and Kibum hated how calm his voice was.

 

“I won’t give up because it’s my job” Kibum grit his teeth, “And might I remind you, it’s your job too” Kibum chuckled, “What will Jinki think when he finds out? I bet he’ll just run in fear”

 

“Ya! Stop it!” Minho yelled but Kibum threatened with the knife.

 

“Careful, I might send you back with battle scars… or worse, in a bag” Kibum smiled, but Minho’s eyes didn’t believe him fully.

 

“You wouldn’t kill me, you can’t, you’re too attached” There was a fear behind his eyes that Kibum loved.

 

“Wouldn’t I? You’re compromising the mission, the boss would gladly let me get away with it” Kibum lied, Minho was right, he was attached.

 

“Then do it, kill me, if you can’t then you have to let Taemin go” Minho compromises and Kibum huffed in anger.

 

“F-fine” For once Kibum wasn’t sure if he could finish this job.

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter