Stuck In A Mold

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho heard the door open and slam shut, Jinki was gone. And the tears came as he collapsed onto the floor, onto the blood. Minho felt sick, he didn’t want to lose Jinki, he loved Jinki, Jinki means the world to him. His whole world just walked out in fear, in fear of him.

 

His phone rang in his pocket, and he pulled it out and answered without reading who it was.

 

“Hello?” He answered emotionless.

 

“Minho? I just saw Jinki running down the sidewalk, I’ve never seen him even that scared of me” Kibum had a playful tone and Minho wanted to punch him through the phone, “Did you do that?”

 

“Did you just call to say you were right?! To say you told me so?! Am I supposed to smile and laugh with you about it?!” Minho was almost yelling as a rush of emotions came through him.

 

“You knew he’d find out eventually, it’s your fault for not just telling him” Kibum was calm, “Do you need help with clean up?”

 

“How could you talk about the job?!” Minho yelled this time, anger fueling him now.

 

“I’m coming over, you’re in no state to clean up a body” Kibum concluded and hung up, leaving Minho alone again.

 

He resisted the urge to throw his phone, instead putting it beside the knife on his bed. The knife he now hated, the knife that killed Hyunsoo, the knife that scared Jinki away. 

 

Minho heard the apartment door open and he was upset when it wasn’t Jinki.

 

“Kibummie’s here to save the day” Kibum half-sang as he approached Minho’s room, “Minho..” For once in a blue moon Kibum sounded worried.

 

“What? You suddenly care about the situation?” Minho was upset, angry, and Kibum was the last person he wanted to see right now.

 

But then again, Kibum might be the only person who can help him get Jinki back.

 

“I didn’t realize how much you were hurting, over some replaceable roommate” Kibum scoffed and Minho balled his fists.

 

“He’s not replaceable Kibum! No one replaceable!! We just tell ourselves that so we don’t feel bad once we put the knife in their chest”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter