I'm Even More So Like Me

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki woke up earlier than usual, as Minho quietly talked him awake. Seeing Minho’s smile first thing in the morning sure was nice.

 

“I was just about to leave, I thought I’d say goodbye” Minho was sitting partially on the bed and partially on air.

 

Jinki smiled at him, “Good morning, hope you have a good day” Minho chuckled at Jinki’s sleepy voice.

 

“Good morning, I’ll see you when I get home” He leaned down and pecked Jinki’s forehead.

 

“See you then” Jinki sat up, pulling Minho into a kiss, proud of himself for catching Minho off guard.

 

It was giggles and goodbyes from there, and Jinki thinks that the best way he’s ever woken up. Although it doesn’t take long for him to fall back asleep, only to be reawakened by his alarm a few hours later.

 

He had made a sort of routine for himself, just to get him into the groove of things. It worked for him, as he found himself leaving right on time, arriving around the same time as Jonghyun.

 

“You’re early” Jonghyun smiled as he unlocked the door.

 

“I slept well” Jinki told him as they walked into the shop.

 

“Hey, there have been reports of someone missing, I haven’t read the name but he lived in the same complex as you, it’s not Minho is it?” Jonghyun asked worried and Jinki shook his head.

 

“I was with Minho all night, do they think it was a runaway?” Jinki as worried as he thought he’d be.

 

“Yeah, they think he just picked up and left, hasn’t been seen since Thursday” Jonghyun explained and Jinki just nodded.

 

“Well, I have some news to share too” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Oh? Is it good news?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki pretended to think about it.

 

“You’ll find out when Taemin gets here” Jinki could hear the scoff before Jonghyun did it.

 

“Now I’m curious!” Jonghyun whined and Jinki just giggled.

 

“Well, you might not have to wait that long” Jinki gestured to the door, where Taemin was approaching.

 

Jonghyun hurried to open the door for him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter